PDA

View Full Version : World of Warcraft

Trench_Raider
04-08-2005, 17:35
Any other WoW players out there?

I've been on for about a month now and am having a ball. Despite the fact that the player base seem younger and less mature than I am used to from Everquest, this game has some things that really apeal to me, namely the PvP aspet of the game.

Anyway, I'm a horde player on the frostmane server. (someone made the comment that it's no suprise that Trenchie plays an evil race...wonder what they meant by that? :p )

"Trench Raider"
aka
Harpper
lvl 26 Troll warrior
106 player kills to date...

Ravening Wh0re
04-08-2005, 17:55
Haha, I'm a troll warrior too, a rare thing in those worlds (rarer still is my troll priest).
Although I doubt we'd ever meet, me being on a Euro server and all.

Trench_Raider
04-08-2005, 19:18
Haha, I'm a troll warrior too

yeah, they are uncommon.
I just like trolls, having played one for years in EQ. I just hate the fact that Blizzard decided to make the voice emotes for them sound like damned Jamacans!

"yeah mon...stay away from da voodoo!"
AAARRRGGHHH!!!! Like nails on a chalk board... :mad: :mad: :mad:

"Trench Raider"

Freak Ona Leash
04-08-2005, 19:56
Freak has a level 16 Dwarf Hunter...he's had him since the beta. Havent played in months. Since March I think. I loved my gun. And my pet. The Dwarf dance rocked too. :D If my brother ever tells me what his password is(its his game. I'm too cheap to get my own) the I might log back on.

Ethereal Alpaca
04-08-2005, 21:07
Freak has a level 16 Dwarf Hunter...he's had him since the beta. Havent played in months. Since March I think. I loved my gun. And my pet. The Dwarf dance rocked too. :D If my brother ever tells me what his password is(its his game. I'm too cheap to get my own) the I might log back on.

Has he got any pets? If so, try holding one to ransom. :evilgrin:

Anyhoo, I'm over on Argent Dawn as Nuprapter, level 18 undead mage. :skull:

strange
05-08-2005, 02:21
Playing on Dunemaul, got a level 33 human warrior, considering quitting

Informative, excuse me

nigsylbd
05-08-2005, 09:11
Got a level 50 undead mage on the maelstrom euro server

Kjell
05-08-2005, 11:20
I've a level 22 human warlock and a level 20 human rogue on the EU Earthen Ring server. I am pondering trollness. They're the most interesting "porper" Horde race, but I cannot decide on mage, priest or shaman...

I just hate the fact that Blizzard decided to make the voice emotes for them sound like damned Jamacans!
What?! That's one of the fun things with them! :p Besides, it just fits.

Freak Ona Leash
05-08-2005, 11:25
Do Trolls get to have the Ganja I wonder? ;) :D

Lord Balor
05-08-2005, 13:42
I've got a few Characters on Blackrock, most of which are undead (Who doesn't love Undead). Right now i'm trying to take my Warrior to 60, name's Baldros if any play on that realm. As for why he's an Undead Warrior, better a zombie than a cow, Fungus or Jamacan :p .

Lv 44 Undead Mage
Lv 44 Undead Warrior
Lv 36 Undead Warlock
Lv 38 Tauron Hunter

One day Sylvanas will be mine...

:eyebrows:

Tyra_Nid
05-08-2005, 14:21
Lv 44 Undead Mage
Lv 44 Undead Warrior
Lv 36 Undead Warlock
Lv 38 Tauron Hunter

Wow, confirmation you have no life :p
Didnt know you were playing that much!

Ive got a level 41 or 42 Tauren Hunter, which I havent touched in a few months thanks to the cancellation of my subscription. Wasnt playing it thanks to uni/work/bf2 so there was no point paying any more... Maybe oneday Ill be back.

Lord Balor
06-08-2005, 03:15
Wow, confirmation you have no life :p
Didnt know you were playing that much!

Bah, if only i had the time to work them up that far. All i get these days are four maybe five hours a week with WoW. The reason there all up that high is that I allow my two siblings to mess around with all the characters except the warrior as long as they chip in for the fee. Not only does it make the money no longer an issue, but Characters lv up like crazy (Three people playing four characters). On the subject of no life however i have no such excuse :)

Makaber
06-08-2005, 03:22
I have a pretty good lvl 60 undead rogue on Argent Dawn. I'm turning my back on the game now for a while, though. It's just not much adventure left in it.

Tyra_Nid
06-08-2005, 04:41
I allow my two siblings to mess around with all the characters

Lol, thats a good excuse. Why use bots when you have siblings?

Yog Sogoth
06-08-2005, 08:40
I have a lvl 47 Shaman on Bonechewer.

Thats right! Nerf me! I dare you...

Vanus
06-08-2005, 18:34
Lv 46 Troll hunter & lv 16 Undead Warrior on Blackrock
Lv 18 Human mage on Stormscale
I stopped playing in april becuase of university work, but I'm began playing again, atleast for the summer.

Falkman
06-08-2005, 22:38
I have a 34 Human Warlock on Ravencrest, european server.
I think the game is awesome this far, though the ganking can be annoying sometimes.

Grand Warlord
09-08-2005, 12:59
As of this Morning Here's My Char Info:

Server: Stormscale

Sigmar, 36 Human Paladin

TanithGhost, 11 Gnome Mage

ForestLord, 4 Night Elf Druid

Rik Valdis
10-08-2005, 00:45
On european sever sunstrider:
Valdis-55 dwarven hunter
Gelt-lvl 30ish human mage
Various other characters 17, 12, 12, 9 and 3 iirc

On another server I have Grimgor my lvl 18 orc warrior, a 12 tauren shaman and a 7 undead warlock.

Lord of ???
10-08-2005, 12:50
Lvl 56 Tauran Hunter on Terenas

Toddy
11-08-2005, 01:30
Lvl 60 Dwarf Warrior on Silvermoon, just downed Ragnaros :D

McBain
11-08-2005, 21:06
I have been looking at both Star Wars Galaxies and WoW which do u guys think has more long term potential.......but not as long term potential as EVE if possible?

Toddy
12-08-2005, 01:24
Want to play in a Fantasy or Sci-fi universe? For me, that'd be the question I was asking

Freak Ona Leash
12-08-2005, 01:34
And Galaxies supposedly right now is all just AFK grinders. Ask anybody in the game about the Galactic Civil War and they'll say something like this "Galcik Cvil Wawr? WTF is dat? U must be a tard. u tard. TARD!!!!!11111!!11" WoW is better. More PvP. Unless you live in China, where PvP is banned :wtf:

Vanus
12-08-2005, 01:42
Unless you live in China, where PvP is banned :wtf:

Only if you're under 18 (or 19 or whatever).

Rainbow
12-08-2005, 09:59
Right... Got too mant characters to list, but I'll list those I remember :p

Regnbue 43 gnome mage
Risa 36 Nightelf Rogue

Skyggen 24 Undead priest

Add alot of lowlevel critters that I rarely if ever play on.

Toddy
12-08-2005, 15:52
Play PvE anyway, PvP is for kids ;)

McBain
12-08-2005, 20:52
yeah i wasnt sure about fantasy or sci fi as im into guild wars right now....... WoW does seem to have more potential than star wars..... hmmm now all i need to do is get hold of a copy without the wife to be finding out.......

elfatto
13-08-2005, 17:51
I have a 44 dwarf priest (Elfatto) on Dragonmaw and a rarely played 13 tauren shaman (Ursis) on Frostmane. If anybody's on these servers feel free to PST me and we can go quest or gank or something :p.

Rich 123
01-09-2005, 22:01
I played wow for a bit too, 2 whole weeks. It looked liek a game with alot fo promise but turned out that the poor ciommunity killed the game for me. Very few people I was actually interested in talkign to and thats ingoring the constant shouting for random peopel to join whatever group to make up numbers for a dungeon raid.

Beothuk - Tauren
Yet Ive quit - gone back to eve online. Far more mature game and a more mature player base on the whole.

Rich

The Machine GoD
01-09-2005, 23:39
53 dwarf paladin on windrunner
44 dwarf priest on skullcrusher
34 gnome warlock on skullcrusher

Thoume
02-09-2005, 00:11
I...but turned out that the poor ciommunity killed the game for me. Very few people I was actually interested in talkign to and thats ingoring the constant shouting for random peopel to join whatever group to make up numbers for a dungeon raid...

Guild Wars (or Guild Whores as some of my friends like to call it) is like that sometimes. "LFG for mission!" "lfg bonus only" "W/Mo lfg no n00bs"...

Whats worse is the trade channel. Goodness, who else can possibly turn Ebay into spam? "WTB MAX DMG GOLD SWORD!!! WISPER ME!!!" "wts black dye 20k" "wts max damage axe with bonuses no n00b offers"...

You'll have those sort of messages, which usually get copy and pasted every few seconds. Good news is that you can turn it off if you want, but that doesn't stop it from sometimes leaking into the local channal, which is usually filled with those looking for groups and parties and guild recuitment...

So yea, it's hard to call a MMORPG a MMORPG these days. More like MMOG imo... There's hardly any room for proper RPing. The pace is so fast there's little time to type up anything in character. Those of you looking for RPGs for this sort of thing will probably enjoy something like Neverwinter Nights and Baldur's Gate, where the combat system is a bit more relaxed...

Thing I like about Guild Wars though is that you can choose whether to spend only a few hours a week or 16 hours a day 7 days a week (there is sleep in between :)) and not have it affect your game in any way. You can still get far and enjoy the game in short bursts (although some of the missions can take best part of an hour or two)...

btw, I don't smoke the World of Warcrack. If I had the money and the will to steal more time from my real life for it then perhaps, but no, I don't know if I can spare either...

No offence ment :)

...I just like trolls, having played one for years in EQ. I just hate the fact that Blizzard decided to make the voice emotes for them sound like damned Jamacans!

"yeah mon...stay away from da voodoo!"
AAARRRGGHHH!!!! Like nails on a chalk board...

I thought they were halarious on Warcraft III! Although having some of the quotes repeated over and over again can be like, as you've put it, nails on a chalk board after a while...

Ravening Wh0re
18-09-2005, 22:24
Anyone on Euro servers can find me on Frostwhisper (lvl 32 troll priest, dimsum)
and Twilight's Hammer (lvl 47 troll warrior, ravening)

Happy huntin!

Pillx
19-09-2005, 13:17
Haven't been playing much these days:
Dragonmaw:
Undead Warrior 60
Undead Mage 38
Orc Warrior ~20
Tauren Warrior ~24
Orc Hunter ~17

I tend to use the lower level characters as banks...
Actually started out on FrostWolf as a Human Paladin but then the server got really bad with the load and I bailed to other servers. I went back and peeked about a month ago and it's not as bad anymore. Still, I play Dragonmaw more these days.

LooseMoose
19-09-2005, 22:54
On EU Shadowsong theres me, Anseur, Vivi and Nightcrawler.

I've got a 60 NE Priest (mostly kitted in Epics)
29 Mage
30 Shaman
15 Druid

We've downed Rag a few times now. BWL is scary.:(

Lord of ???
20-09-2005, 10:37
Update on my old post

Now a lvl 60 Tauren Hunter on Terenas

A lvl 15 Undead Rogue on Proudmoore

Rik Valdis
20-09-2005, 11:40
Im now a 60 hunter on (EU) Sunspear and a load of other alts around (30, 19, 14, 13, 9, 18, 17, 12 I think). Unfortunately I have discovered that my university does not allow internet games to be played over its network so I am going to have to give up the game :( I am seriously going to go mad without my daily fix.

Ravening Wh0re
20-09-2005, 12:22
On EU Shadowsong theres me, Anseur, Vivi and Nightcrawler.(

Ah the old gang :)
I'd join you but I don't know anything about the (scummy)Alliance.

Im now a 60 hunter on (EU) Sunspear

Whoa! You must be kickin **** in PVP since the new patch eh? My priest has no choiuce but to run away from hunters these days (3 shots and then I'm dead?):(

fredmundo
22-09-2005, 12:16
I just read this and it made me laugh.. any of you guys been hit by it yet? Is it as bad ro even worse than it makes out?
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/09/21/wow_virtual_plague/

Rik Valdis
22-09-2005, 14:04
Whoa! You must be kickin **** in PVP since the new patch eh? My priest has no choiuce but to run away from hunters these days (3 shots and then I'm dead?):([/color]

well, I'm doing a bit better than I was :) rocketing up the pvp rankings :)

the .303 bookworm
22-09-2005, 18:23
Lvl 14 Tauren shaman on the european Agrammar server. (pVe)

Can anyone reccomend a good "broken" (=wanked) class/race combo for playing solo in a Player vs enviorment server?
I Can't find a party to save my life and don't want to sweat the fights too much.

Rik Valdis
22-09-2005, 22:41
For solo Pve you cant do better than a hunter, the pet (bears are best for solo pve) and ranged weapon mean you are tank, healer and damage dealer all by yourself. The race isnt that important to be honest, NE or dwarf are about even, although i dont know much about horde hunters to be honest.

Freak Ona Leash
23-09-2005, 00:49
Has anyone been eaten by that "Corrupted Blood" virus yet? Its like my whole server had frelling AIDS...

Lord of ???
23-09-2005, 01:55
For Hoarde it seems to be Taurans are much liked for having additional health and movement.

I see a few Orc Hunters and the least would be Trolls

Both of those races seem better geared towards other classes though (Orcs can make wicked Warriors)

Lardidar
23-09-2005, 23:42
I like my Rogue for solo work.

A nice combat sword build or a assasination build and you will tear your way upto whatever level you want to be.

Plus being able to kill Elite mobs 3 levels higher than you is just plain fun (Note it is not a good way to gain exp but will get you noticed)

EDIT - Gnome, Troll are my two Rogues but I think any race is fine.

Lord of ???
24-09-2005, 02:56
Yeah i'm using an Undead Rogue atm and i'm currently unhappy if i dont gain a lvl every 3 hrs

I also think the program bugged on me to my favour, i gained 2 talents on lvl 12 instead of just one

McBain
24-09-2005, 21:09
currently running a undead warrior on the doonhammer server and shes just hit lvl 12.... so cool

Toddy
30-09-2005, 00:53
On EU Shadowsong theres me, Anseur, Vivi and Nightcrawler.

I've got a 60 NE Priest (mostly kitted in Epics)
29 Mage
30 Shaman
15 Druid

We've downed Rag a few times now. BWL is scary.:(Ragx11 now, Razorgore finally dropped Spineshatter for me on our 6th kill. Vaelstraz? Don't ask. Yet.

polymphus
02-10-2005, 08:08
I played it at my friend's place and set up two accounts...

-A lvl8 Night Elf Rouge (gotta love stealth)
-a lvl 13 human warrior

I don't know what server it's on but next time I go ver to his place I'm gonna see if I can train up my rouge a bit more

5upr3m3 h4xx0rz
05-10-2005, 00:43
Hey...i play WoW too...

Im on frostwolf server, as a night elf druid. My name is Asuryan (original, i know). Whisper me if youre in the same server...

Pillx
05-10-2005, 02:24
I have a ~35 Pali on Frostwolf. I haven't played her in forever though. My first character but I switched to Dragonmaw way back in the "old days" when the server load got out of hand.

5upr3m3 h4xx0rz
07-10-2005, 01:55
Yeah frostwolf has been laggin bad lately, ive been thinkin of making a new character on another server, a med pop pvp. Im lovin pvp so much...it doesnt get any better than that.

Grand Warlord
10-10-2005, 02:20
Stormscale:

Sigmar, 45 Human Paladin
Grimlck, 14 Gnome Warlock
Stormee, 8 Night Elf Priest
Forestbound, 2 Night Elf Hunter

Drizzt
11-10-2005, 09:31
lightning's blade:lvl 19 rogue(i needed this post to make 2 posts and to be able to start a thread where i want to ask a q-sorry if u consider it spam)

Kittah
11-10-2005, 11:03
I've currently got a Level 15 Night Elf Druid on Blackrock.

Right now the server's meant to be down for maintenance so it looks like sleep for a change. :(

Lord Balor
11-10-2005, 11:30
I've currently got a Level 15 Night Elf Druid on Blackrock.

Right now the server's meant to be down for maintenance so it looks like sleep for a change. :(

Dirty Dirty Dirty Alliance! They outnumber the horde how many to one while thier 60's hang around early contested terrotries. Give us a name and i'll be gunning for you :evilgrin:

Alternatively join the horde and i can run you through basically anything ;)

How many other 'seers have a character on Blackrock might i ask?

Ravening Wh0re
11-10-2005, 14:22
Dirty Dirty Dirty Alliance!

Seconded :)

I've just hit 52, so watch out, treacherous Alliance.

Why are Alliance so fickle, they wave at you then smash you in the face!

Got ambushed by 2x50s but I soon saw them off! Shadow Priest ftw!

5upr3m3 h4xx0rz
11-10-2005, 19:45
In our server alliance outnumbers horde by about 4/5th (i mean lower, like 29 and under). 30+ Horde outnumbers us at least 3-1. Whenever i go into stone talon i always see at least 5 or 6 horde. 4 of those being shamans...

Seph
11-10-2005, 20:52
Night elf rogue 57
night elf warrior 32
runetotem server EU

Kittah
12-10-2005, 02:42
Dirty Dirty Dirty Alliance! They outnumber the horde how many to one while thier 60's hang around early contested terrotries. Give us a name and i'll be gunning for you :evilgrin:

Alternatively join the horde and i can run you through basically anything ;)

How many other 'seers have a character on Blackrock might i ask?

I do want to start a Horde character, I must say. I'd quite like to have a gun-toting hunter. I wouldn't mind starting if you're happy to help :D

Any suggestions for the hunter? I've always loved the idea of a trigger-happy maniac. I know I don't want to go Tauren though, thats for sure. I like the Undead though, possibility of an Undead Rogue too. Probably Undead Rogue or Orc/Troll Hunter. Any ideas/tips/suggestions? :D

Lafeel Abriel
12-10-2005, 05:59
Lvl 14 Tauren shaman on the european Agrammar server. (pVe)

Can anyone reccomend a good "broken" (=wanked) class/race combo for playing solo in a Player vs enviorment server?
I Can't find a party to save my life and don't want to sweat the fights too much.
What a coincidence..Not only are we on the same server, but my highest level char is the same race, and class..haven't played that char in a while, though..mostly been playing my second highest, which is a 12th lvl ne druid (female)

Lord Balor
12-10-2005, 07:11
I do want to start a Horde character, I must say. I'd quite like to have a gun-toting hunter. I wouldn't mind starting if you're happy to help :D

Any suggestions for the hunter? I've always loved the idea of a trigger-happy maniac. I know I don't want to go Tauren though, thats for sure. I like the Undead though, possibility of an Undead Rogue too. Probably Undead Rogue or Orc/Troll Hunter. Any ideas/tips/suggestions? :D

I've played around with hunter, but never taken them quite far. If you like shooting things, having a pet companion and being the talest broardest beast out there, then go right ahead. Only thing is that you have to put up with is being called a cow and people mooing at you in barrens. If you can't put up with a Tauren, go the rogue as thats the character i'm messing around with while the guild gets organised for another Molten Core run (I've got a 60 Mage, 45 Warrior and 25 rogue). My favourite characters have all been undead as not only do they have the best starting area, but look pretty sweet and have some semi-decent racial abilities. Only problem is that i'm not on that often these days due to work, studies and the fact that i share an account (Ergo we have logout battles which i normally win ;) ). But if you need help you've got to catch me on msn or cross your fingers that i'm online and Blackrock isn't broken.

What we really need to do is get all the warseers onto one server and on the same side so we can help each other out or even form our own little guild. The problem lies in finding a server, type of server, common force and people willing to put aside their 60's for a time being. Just a thought...

Shas'o'Fior
12-10-2005, 08:21
Anyone here play on the Uther server?

NaT
12-10-2005, 13:03
Lauris
60 Rogue
Shadow Song (US)

I'm starting to get very bored of WoW :( the only things i really have left to do and Molten Core related, and i don't really want to spend 5+ hours in there.....

If you play on my server give me a tell tho.

Lord Balor
12-10-2005, 13:34
Lauris
60 Rogue
Shadow Song (US)

I'm starting to get very bored of WoW :( the only things i really have left to do and Molten Core related, and i don't really want to spend 5+ hours in there.....

If you play on my server give me a tell tho.

5+ Hours? It took my guild three sessions of 4-6 hours just to get up to Majordomo Executus before we wiped enough times to call it a night. I'd say give it another two weeks and Ragnaros will be ours. Anyone else upto or completed MC?

NaT
12-10-2005, 14:00
5+ Hours? It took my guild three sessions of 4-6 hours just to get up to Majordomo Executus before we wiped enough times to call it a night. I'd say give it another two weeks and Ragnaros will be ours. Anyone else upto or completed MC?

Yeh, i ment in a single sitting.... we spread it out over 3 "nights".... FUN!

Ravening Wh0re
12-10-2005, 15:54

Christ, those hunters are overpowered. I've seen beasts that do mad dps, immune to fear, critting like crazy, and have more armour than a tooled up warrior.

Toddy
13-10-2005, 00:58
5+ Hours? It took my guild three sessions of 4-6 hours just to get up to Majordomo Executus before we wiped enough times to call it a night. I'd say give it another two weeks and Ragnaros will be ours. Anyone else upto or completed MC?MC Done, up to Ebonroc in BWL

McBain
16-10-2005, 10:43
Im now playing upon the Thunderhorn european server with my lvl Gnome warrior whom is known by the name quartermain...... half way to my target of having a gnomish knight in full plate mail and a double handed sword.....

muhahahahahaahaha

Falkman
16-10-2005, 19:39
Im now playing upon the Thunderhorn european server with my lvl Gnome warrior whom is known by the name quartermain...... half way to my target of having a gnomish knight in full plate mail and a double handed sword.....

Oohh, thunderhorn, nice, I play on thunderhorn too.
I have a 33 human paladin named Barbossa and a 25 troll rogue named Zaljandoo.
I really wish more people would play on thunderhorn, itīs a really nice server.

Johnny Bravo
16-10-2005, 20:48
This is gonna sound kinda crazy, but does anyone have the 'O RLY?' and 'YA RLY' birds that have become a bannable offense on the WoW Forums? They were ascii things. I had kept meaning to save them to a file, but now I can't find them at all on the official forums.

Lord Tyran
17-10-2005, 09:48
I played wow for a bit too, 2 whole weeks. It looked liek a game with alot fo promise but turned out that the poor ciommunity killed the game for me. Very few people I was actually interested in talkign to and thats ingoring the constant shouting for random peopel to join whatever group to make up numbers for a dungeon raid.

Beothuk - Tauren
Yet Ive quit - gone back to eve online. Far more mature game and a more mature player base on the whole.

Rich

the RP severs tend to have good community, but there will always be good players and bad players no matter where you go

i play on Bronzebeard, Scarlet Crusade and Dragonmaw

60 Tauren Shaman, 60 Forsaken Warrior, 39 Forsaken mage, 42 Dwarf Hunter, 19 Dwarf rogue

22 Tauren hunter, 12 Human Warlock

19 Night elf Druid

On Bronzebeard we have a channel called the Union which allows people from a large selection of Horde guilds to chat and look for groups from like minded people.

warbeast
17-10-2005, 15:13
I'm on the Stormrage server which is one of the best if not the best server I have played on so far. I have a lvl 34 NIght Elf Rogue. My own guild too: Descent Into Darkness. To many other characters on every server to even mention them all. Just started PvP last week and have over 100 kills. We getting a very good crew together on my guild and if anyone is on the server give me a tell. Shadowfell is the name of my Rogue. We do BG's and Raids into the Barrens and Ratchet atleast a few times a week now. I'm diggin the game fully. And to playing Star Wars Galaxies. DONT. The leveling sucks. PvP type battles are hella fun. The starwars theme is tight but.... THe game lacks so much. I'm having a blast with WoW. I have yet to miss a single night since I started a month or so ago. Have fun... :skull:

Grand Warlord
08-11-2005, 03:02
Update on Characters:

Sigmar 48 pally
Grimlck 17 Warlock
Stormee 10 preist

Stormscale server

dark_wulf
09-11-2005, 18:13
I am on Zenadar and Earthen Ring. Unfortuantely it has been pushed out due to MMO overload and the buggers stung me for an extra month thanks to the subs page mysteriously "going down". Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

Leviathan
04-12-2005, 17:14
Hello,

Kirabo
Troll Shaman
Lvl60

/cheer

Toddy
05-12-2005, 19:15
Which server Levi? I'm EU Silvermoon

Prince_Tyrion
07-12-2005, 11:37
Vaul
Lvl 42 Dwarf Paladin
Stormreaver

and

Kramer
Lvl 9 Human Paladin
Shadowsong

Anyone wanna gimme free stuff? :p

Icarus
08-12-2005, 01:58
Wulfen
lvl 56 Orc Hunter (with Deathmaw)
Lost Shadows guild
Argent Dawn server

... and a whole host of low level alts.

Haven't played for months and months owing to uni internet not letting me :cries: oh how i long to be 60. Guess what i'll be doing when i go home for xmas :)

Rik Valdis
08-12-2005, 11:29
Haven't played for months and months owing to uni internet not letting me :cries: oh how i long to be 60. Guess what i'll be doing when i go home for xmas :)

Ditto, the withdrawal has almost killed me but theres only 9 days to go now!

Leviathan
11-12-2005, 15:11
Hello,

Which server Levi? I'm EU Silvermoon

Hey there Todster:cool:

I'm on DragonblightEU, if you ever wanna pay a visit I'm usually on sometime during the evening.

Panophobia
29-12-2005, 18:24
I play very sporadic but I got a lvl 60 orc hunter on Garona Hacka if it matters.

Trying to pvp is hard I got blood guard but heard that it will take at times 12 hrs a day to reach rank 14. Maybe its time to model or play xbox live....

P.S. 8 hrs work + 8 hrs sleep + 2-3 hrs travel,eating,showering time = 18 hrs with 6 hrs left how they get 12........

Nazguire
30-12-2005, 03:36
I'm on Malfurion server, an Alliance Human Paladin, only level 10, but I only just got the game :rolleyes:

5upr3m3 h4xx0rz
02-01-2006, 02:16
If any of you guys are on Shattered Hand server hit me up on my troll warrior "Furai"

I am one of 5 active troll warriors on that server, and the only one with red hair.

Im special.

Grand Warlord
02-01-2006, 03:12
I'm on Malfurion server, an Alliance Human Paladin, only level 10, but I only just got the game :rolleyes:

I got a level 8 Gnome Lock Daeus ... look me up and we lll party lol

Nazguire
02-01-2006, 03:14
I got a level 8 Gnome Lock Daeus ... look me up and we lll party lol

Awesomenessness, consider it done...when the Malfurion server actually loads...

Velkyn Kyil
02-01-2006, 03:34
I'm a NE hunter on Argent Dawn

Hideous Loon
03-01-2006, 22:29
I'm an Undead Warlock (youda guessed it, playing Vampires is only the first step on the road to Necromancy!) called Toothless on Bladefist server. Anyone else?

And I occasionally dabble in the ways of the Bull (read: Tauren), but nah, the Forsaken are so much more fun! And Warlocks in particular...

psyco1234
04-01-2006, 04:20
lvl 50 human warrior (tank) on moonrunner
lvl 16 human paladin on moonrunner

devolutionary
04-01-2006, 04:29
Current count is;

Cenarius (US)
44 Human Mage
8 Human Paladin
12 Tauren Hunter

Silvermoon (US)
22 Undead Warrior

Khaz'Goroth (Oceania prefered US)
12 Warlock

Magtheridon (US)
23 Troll Shaman (methinks, no guild or friend, so dont play much, since it's PVP)

Shas'o'Fior
04-01-2006, 05:07
45 Human Pally on Uther.
also random below 10s on a few other servers.

Psicks
06-01-2006, 11:49
LvL 40 Dwarf Paladin (Frag) on Azjoul-Nerub

Just started a Troll Mage on Proudmore and am level 12 (Gissingiss)

Lord of ???
06-01-2006, 13:02
I have a lvl 43 Undead Rogue on Proudmoore

Rothran

Darmon
06-01-2006, 17:23
lv40 Troll Mage named Nitalan on Skullcrusher (eu).. it's a PvP server...
whisper me if you need help...:)

FOR TEH HORDE!!!!1!!!

Zapp Brannigan
06-01-2006, 19:41
I've got a 31 Warrior on Shattered Hand (NA), and various lvl 15 or less things on other servers... I've got aa 33 priest, can't remember the name, on some server, but it came with my account... I don't play any more though, so meh

5upr3m3 h4xx0rz
06-01-2006, 20:52
I've got a 31 Warrior on Shattered Hand (NA), and various lvl 15 or less things on other servers... I've got aa 33 priest, can't remember the name, on some server, but it came with my account... I don't play any more though, so meh

Whats his name? Ive got a few guys on there, ill add you and we can quest:p

Ozorik
06-01-2006, 21:02
Ive got a 36 Orc warrior, a 24 Dwarf hunter and various random lowbies on Hellscream.

Lord-Warlock
06-01-2006, 21:05
Recently rediscovered the game, and I'm currently slashing my way in the direction of a Fire Hardened Hauberk with my level 24 human warrior on Kul Tiras...

Grand Warlord
10-01-2006, 03:39
Awesomenessness, consider it done...when the Malfurion server actually loads...

yeah ... no joke lol up to 16

Inquisitor Mikarovic
10-01-2006, 16:05
Hello,

Kirabo
Troll Shaman
Lvl60

/cheerWell, 'least it's not a Tauren Shammie. ;)
Hope Uni's working/worked out for you, BTW. :)

Mikarovic, 54 Human Warrior, Arms/Fury Build. For the record, yes, he IS polearm spec. :p
Ivanis, 26 Human Paladin, Holy Build. 'Cos I wanted an Armoursmith.
Mikarovik, 18 Human Priest, Holy build. Rounds out the Trinity of Mikarovic's alter-egos, and disenchants all my BoE stuff.

All on the Gurubashi server.

And that's how I lost my social life.

Reinnon
10-01-2006, 20:54
i'm considering restarting WoW on Khador where some of my RL friends play.

now, they play Horde so i'm limited to horde :)

Once, i played a Gun wielding night elf hunter with my ever faithful sidekick Cecil the Turtle (ahhh, Turtles), and i'm reconsidering rerolling him as a troll......who wields guns and has a faithful sidekick turtle named Cecil

or, i was considering a Druid (maybe balence build for moonkin or feral, hints?) for a change, Tauren naturally.

Or even a troll mage, cause for some reason i really like Trolls

McBain
10-01-2006, 21:47
well i have a gnome warrioir who wields a nice double handed claymore and a nice gun.... im wokring him up to getting plate mail then he will look great.....

Toddy
11-01-2006, 06:33
Hello,

Hey there Todster:cool:

I'm on DragonblightEU, if you ever wanna pay a visit I'm usually on sometime during the evening.Nice, I might pop along, currently ridiculously busy doign the Sceptre quests for the gate opening :eek:. Best quests they've ever implemented, by the way, find out which guild's doign it on your server and try to get involved if you can. Nothing like fighting a 100ft Shark :D

Grimskull Gutslusher
12-01-2006, 16:30
Bakotahl, 60 warrior. Moo.

Dragonblight with lev naturally.

skyfyre
12-01-2006, 19:00
I myself had a lv 60 undead rogue on Zul'Jin named Abandon. Took the name from one of my favorite serial killers in SLA Industries (if anyone has ever heard of it, old RPG from about 10 years ago). Fitting, considering my reputation as a total pvp nut, back when honor points and pvp rewards didn't even exist. I would molest sapped female night elves, dance around in gnomeskins slippers, use WOTF to drop mighty priests and warlocks, and in general cause havoc, chaos, and panic wherever I went and, trading quips using 31337 5|>34|< the whole time. Since there were *always* random alliance flagged on my server and we were in a very slight horde lead over alliance in population when I played, it was a real blast. Ah, the good old days :)

Played back when the game was brand new, got to MC, got real bored quickly after that so made a Tauren druid but never really managed to keep my interest in the game after that because it turned into EQ, which I hated in the high level game. Left a few months before battlegrounds came out, haven't had the urge to re-play at all though since, just never found the time or desire since getting back into 40k :)

5upr3m3 h4xx0rz
15-01-2006, 17:54
i'm considering restarting WoW on Khador where some of my RL friends play.

now, they play Horde so i'm limited to horde :)

Once, i played a Gun wielding night elf hunter with my ever faithful sidekick Cecil the Turtle (ahhh, Turtles), and i'm reconsidering rerolling him as a troll......who wields guns and has a faithful sidekick turtle named Cecil

or, i was considering a Druid (maybe balence build for moonkin or feral, hints?) for a change, Tauren naturally.

Or even a troll mage, cause for some reason i really like Trolls

Trolls are awesome. My favorite race. Now they get a bonus to bows, so if you go troll hunter, get that bow.

Troll mages are sweet...but everyone's a mage, and mages are boring as hell to play.

Tauren druids...oh lord. Ive got a 60 tauren druid and a 38 night elf druid. I dont like druids. They are tough to level, and you'll find that once you get to endgame its either heal or dont find a guild. I had no problem with that since i like healing, but other people who are firmly into their feral life do not find end game guilds. Its unfortunate because feral people can many times be better than a rogue or a warrior who is trying to do the same job.

If anyone is looking to make another character, make one on the shattered hand server (US). The horde is outnumbered just over 2-1, and we need somehelp. I can help you out with some cash if needed, ive got a bunch of friends on there, and ive got a few lowbie characters to help you quest.

Azazel
21-01-2006, 20:55
I quit WoW. I mean its a great game and all. But Ive played more addictive games that you don't need to pay for on a monthly basis.

If I had more real life friends that played Id probably be inclined to start again.

One of my real life freinds tells me he's 89th on the honour system. But he doesnt have much time to play along side me since his server is full.