PDA

View Full Version : Another "what should I do" thread.. Please help me!

Kradle
30-04-2007, 09:15
Hey guys,

I need your help. I collect Night Lords but am looking for something that can give me more freedom in the praise of a God area. Flipping through my codex and some forums Ive been able to narrow it down to Death Guard or Emperors Children (either way im sticking fairly close to the original legions.. not just marines dedicated to those gods).

I have always liked Nurgle but recently the contrast between black and pink/purple on emperor children have been drawing my eye. But i have a peculiar love for the rot god.

I just dont know.. I know which ever way I go i'll be happy with the choice but i just need some opinions by people who have collected, played with/against or even people who havnt done any as to which one i should choose.

Thanks in advance guys,

Peace.

wickedvoodoo
30-04-2007, 13:17
If you going for the more regular chaos look with just hints of patron stuff for the elite bits then i think slaneshi look better alongside regular chaos than the nurgle stuff does. Just my 2 cents.

Surgency
30-04-2007, 13:38
I find ecstatic release in playing my Slaaneshi marines. ;)

redbaron998
30-04-2007, 13:40
I say Dearth Guard. T 5 troops are sweet and with the new dex it sounds like the Cult Death Guard marines will also include Feel no Pain. For some really resilent troops. I dont know if True Grit is gonna stay but I hope so as it provides a very hard unit to shift with eithier shooting or assault

Kradle
01-05-2007, 01:35
If you going for the more regular chaos look with just hints of patron stuff for the elite bits then i think slaneshi look better alongside regular chaos than the nurgle stuff does.
Actually im going for an entire army of patron stuff. Basically thats why im switching from Night Lords as although they can be chaos inclined they dont have complete freedom of the godly range.

Thanks for your opinions guys.. keep them coming. If any of you have opinions on what both the armies are like to paint then please let me know because it would be good to know how tedious/fun etc. they are to paint/collect.

Thanks,

Peace.