PDA

View Full Version : New ISP soon

tenpole
02-05-2007, 19:28
Expected to have a new ISP with fast4 in 10days. Strange tiscali were very quick at issuing a MAC code (a few hours), maybe i am considered an undesirable. With this new connection I should be able to play games of an evening so if round 2 is still up for the Warseer official I can play Gres and now there is no panic to play my stunty games at weekends.

If something unexpected does occur and I do loose all internet connection then phrollikk will administer the stunty league in my absence.

Edit:Expected within 10 days of this edit

tenpole
10-05-2007, 20:21
The new Fast4 ISP is now up, I am no longer restricted on when i can play games.

Oddly Tiscali allowed me to connect to a game last night and my Tenpole Mecca took on the nurglings. Unfortunately it was only a draw so now you need to win every match to beat the nurglings from their tournament dominance.

PhrollikK
11-05-2007, 09:23
Heh My winning streak has been abit weird as I don't think the nurgling team is that spectacular. Although 4 games and 0 defeats speaks for itself, I'm certain I will get plastered against the Goblin cheater teams and against the mighty chaos halfpints.