PDA

View Full Version : Are Questing Knights Worth It?

Badgertronic
02-05-2007, 21:17
i found that questing knights arent worth it since their only str 4.do the get lance formation on the charge?

Sarison
02-05-2007, 21:25
Worth what? the extra points? depends on the opponent, the re-reolling leadership is good vs fear. the extra price for metal models? never. not even against trolls and such. way to expensive.

Bretonnian Lord
02-05-2007, 21:47
Yes, Questing Knights get the Lance formation. I find that despite their strength being lowered, they're still worth it, because with strength 5 they still pack a good punch in turns after the charge, and their extra rules make them less susceptible to fear causing enemies. Imo, the extra few points is definitely worth the strength 5 and leadership bonuses.

MarcoPollo
03-05-2007, 03:44
No, I would have to say they rank very low on my list of priorities. The questing vow on characters is another story. But QK are too unfeasible. It is a pity because I have 9 of the most beautifully painted QK that are just collecting dust.

druchii
03-05-2007, 04:37
No, I would have to say they rank very low on my list of priorities. The questing vow on characters is another story. But QK are too unfeasible. It is a pity because I have 9 of the most beautifully painted QK that are just collecting dust.

Pollo's got the right idea :(
It isn't that QKs are bad(they just got nerfed) it's the fact that since the nerf, they've lost utility compared to other units in the army.

d

Vattendroppe
03-05-2007, 05:18
I'd also say that they've lost priority vs. other units in the army. The Qwow is one thing, QK could be replaced with KotR.

The Blue Knight
03-05-2007, 20:14
QK's have completely disappeared from my army and the army case. Sadly the QK's don't really even rate consideration anymore. They have been regualted to expensive dust collectors on the hobby shelf.

Blandman
03-05-2007, 20:44
I'm going to have to agree here. I was planning on having them in my renewed army, but they've since been replaced by an extra unit of Knights of the Realm and some more peasants.