PDA

View Full Version : Competitve 2k Dark Elves

Aurellis
03-05-2007, 11:28
Hey, this is my new 2k list and i'd like some feedback. Thanks in advance :)

Lord & Hero

High Sorceress 350 pts
-Level 4 Wizard
-Heart Stone of Darkness
-Dispel Scroll

Assassin 179pts
-Extra Hand Weapon
-Rune of Khaine
-Manbane

Core

5 Dark Riders 127 pts
-Musician
-Repeater Crossbows

16 DE Warriors 207 pts
-Repeater Crossbows
-Shields
-Musician
-Standard Bearer

16 DE Warriors 207 pts
-Repeater Crossbows
-Shields
-Musician
-Standard Bearer

16 DE Warriors 143 pts
-Spears
-Shields
-Musician
-Standard Bearer

Special

2 Cold One Chariots 190 pts

5 Cold One Knights
-Standard Bearer
-Banner of Murder

5 Cold One Knights
-Standard Bearer
-War Banner

Rare

2 Reaper Bolt Throwers 200 pts

Total - 1974 pts

sigur
03-05-2007, 12:00
Well, I don't know so much about competetively usable lists but this quite sure isn't one I'm afraid. If you go for a High Sorceress, give her at least one girl-friend to help her casting spelly, dispelling and what mages do. The High Sorceress also should have some kind of mount (Pegasi are quite popular for High Sorceresses I think, as is the Wand of Kharaidon(sp?)).

What unit is the Assassin going with? The Warriors with spears, I suppose? Speaking of which, I'm not sure if 16 are enough to hold a charge, even if the Assassin is helping them. I tend to be on the safe side by having at least one unit of 20 Warriors with Spears.

I heard some people using the blocks of 16 RxB Warriors but I don't get the point of them really. I mean, if you have a hill to deploy them on, fine, but if you rank them up (remember, units of 4x4 is a no-go now), they become a little ineffective, especially when taking two of this very expensive unit.

To me, the list looks good in itself but as I said before: it somehow lacks the extra twist (you could call it direction too if you want) that competetive lists have. But I like your unconventional approach.