PDA

View Full Version : Bronzino

Canadian_Khan
04-05-2007, 15:47
Hi

Just wandering something about the Bronzino Galloper gun... there an be only one Bronzino... but lot's of gun... does that mean that Bronzino himself can move on the table? Or is he included in one of the gallopers and has to stick to it all game long?

Vattendroppe
04-05-2007, 15:57
You can only have 2 galloping guns IIRC. Bronzino can move between the guns, acting as crew with the gun he's currently at. If he can be used as a single character I don't know.

Gorbad Ironclaw
04-05-2007, 18:49
He can act as a charactet on his own and move off and make trouble if he wants. Bronzio the disposable hero is one of the perks of using that unit.

ZomboCom
04-05-2007, 21:10
Yup, he can run around on his own, and is excellent at doing so. Be becomes a very useful redirector.

Festus
04-05-2007, 21:27
Hi

YOu can have as many Galloper Guns as you have Rare slots. And Bronzino can move freely between them.

FEstus

Bloodknight
05-05-2007, 00:27
Bronzino is THE kamikaze in the game. You can use him for everything and mostly this means that he gets killed (hes good at hunting war engines, however).

Canadian_Khan
05-05-2007, 02:18
1 one: SEWWWWEEEET!!

Not the best stats, but a free "character!"

Festus
05-05-2007, 09:38
Hi

Bronzino is THE kamikaze in the game. You can use him for everything and mostly this means that he gets killed (hes good at hunting war engines, however).
No, my Cruise Missile is the KAMIKAZE in the Game:

Chaos Dwarf Army - Hobgoblin Hero on Wolf, Heavy Armour, Enchanted Shield, Great Weapon: 70 points

18" charge/march, S/T4, S6 with GW, 2+ Save against shooting or if using Hand weapon, 4 A including his wolf ...

... and fully expendable!

:D

Festus

T10
05-05-2007, 10:37
Well, he only gets S5 with a great wepon, and he still takes up a character slot.

Sanjuro
05-05-2007, 10:42
Well, he only gets S5 with a great wepon

Yeah, I reacted on that as well. I figure Festus must have some tricksy trick up his sleeve, because there is no way he could have forgotten about the great weapon rule on mounts in 7th - not him. Are Chaos Dwarfs exempt from this rule or something like that?

Festus
05-05-2007, 12:30
Oh, yes, my bad... I apologise. I did not take the changes of 7th into consideration - enthusiastic as I was...

... but I have rarely had a chance to play my CD in 7th anyways, as I prefer to use my Kislevites in the last year.

You are of course right: S5 it is (but it could become S6 by using the Gauntlets, though :D It would boost his cost a bit...)

Festus