PDA

View Full Version : Tyron cuestion

patataman
04-05-2007, 22:34
In a turnament early hapen a problen whit this character....

1) Tyron clan block whit and atack direck to his horse whit his skill???

2) If Tyron run a combat and is run down....is death or herevive whit 1 wond for the hearth o Averlon??

Sorry for me Englesh -_- and thanks for the answers ^^

Jonke
04-05-2007, 23:07
Close combat attacks have to be allocated between Tyrion and his horse. Attacks against the horse is resolved with the horses ws, toughness and save.

If Tyrion breaks from combat and is run down he does not get revived by the heart.

Peace!

patataman
05-05-2007, 01:41
Close combat attacks have to be allocated between Tyrion and his horse. Attacks against the horse is resolved with the horses ws, toughness and save.

If Tyrion breaks from combat and is run down he does not get revived by the heart.

Peace!

Thanks that is what I said :P

T10
05-05-2007, 10:00
Tyrion's Riposte ability only applies to attacks made against him.

-T10

Masque
05-05-2007, 11:02

I understand that it would cause problems if the Heart could save him from being caught by pursuers (such as where does he come back to life) but can anyone point out why it wouldn't save him?

Varath- Lord Impaler
05-05-2007, 12:23
cause you would ask "where does he come to life?" and chaos ensues.

Festus
05-05-2007, 12:28
I understand that it would cause problems if the Heart could save him from being caught by pursuers (such as where does he come back to life) but can anyone point out why it wouldn't save him?
He is not resurrected, because he doesn't suffer any Wounds if run over during a pursuit. He is just removed from the game. It is the same with Wards of all Kinds, and Regeneration (which is another kind of Ward). There is no damage dealt, that is why.

Festus

Masque
05-05-2007, 14:13
The Heart doesn't prevent wounds or anything like that. It says 'If Tyrion is slain...'. Slain seems to be the equivalent of removed as a casualty.

Negativemoney
05-05-2007, 17:43
When a model is caught with a pursuit move it does not mean that he is Slain. If you read the description for it it mentionts that he could possible escape the battle field with his life, buf for all intents and purposes counts as being killed for VP reasons.