PDA

View Full Version : NZS redo.

Deng Ham
05-05-2007, 14:13
Hi all

After reciving a splendid fram for the Steak team photos. I sett to work on giving them all customized profile images. It took some time to find a theem. The Steaks are already know as brutal and found of eating. But the theem I chose for them added some flavore.

The new theem is: Freak Show / Basket Case / Piercing. Don't know if you see a link between them. But wach the new roster. And I'm shure you get the idea...

Getting them images aproved was not as easy as I first thought. And infact for the first time one of my images have been deleted.

Aperantly the Steaks are not PG13, unlike the soft PP girls.

tenpole
05-05-2007, 16:25
This site is PG13 as well.

nkicik
05-05-2007, 19:00
Not suprised they didn't let you have that really, most of the team photos ae enough to give me nightmares, let alone the one that was deleted!

Deng Ham
05-05-2007, 19:04
The funny thing about it is that the deleted one is one I found on a frist aid related site. Linked to a rehersal or practise they did. And it is all make up. Unlike most of the other images that are from real life.

tenpole
06-05-2007, 11:05
Excellent I like them all. You liked the chaos frame then. Sine you have already got the portraits I will have a look at doing the name and position tag for sputz, and while i am at it I can do the rest of the team and give you the template for future tags.

Lardidar
06-05-2007, 11:11
Hey all I have a question about photos, this seems a good a place as any to ask.

How are you making your pics fit into the 114x177 pixles and the 10240 size limit.

I get the pixles to fit using photoshop but have no idea how to decrease the size.

I was looking on google imiage for pics for my human team but they are all way too big, any ideas or a link to a tutorial if one exists,

Cheers

tenpole
06-05-2007, 11:29
The size is 114x169. I am using paint shop pro to resize the portraits.

If you get the pictures you want it does not take long for me to trim, resize and optimize the picture below the Kb limit. Either share them on msn if you have the updated version else post them to my hotmail. Just find the pictures you want.

PhrollikK
06-05-2007, 11:38
To edit pics I use GimpShop (freeware). Another great and easy way of editing pics easily is using the windows built-in paintsoftware Paintbrush. Just drag the lines to edit image size. Oh and use an image that you've done before in the 114x169 format and use it as a template for size. then you don't have to edit it everytime you make a new pic.

Lardidar
06-05-2007, 12:16
Cheers guys,

Ill find the pics I like and then give it a go, and then ask Tenpole to help when I fail horribly :)

Deng Ham
06-05-2007, 12:20
Excellent I like them all. You liked the chaos frame then. Sine you have already got the portraits I will have a look at doing the name and position tag for sputz, and while i am at it I can do the rest of the team and give you the template for future tags.

Name and Position tag? is that the tekst field below his face with his name on it?
That woud be super. But It woud be nice if it did not block important parts of the picture. Like parts of the face or the Mc donald fries pack on Quata Pownda or Xanthraz tanga.