PDA

View Full Version : 1000pts of Druchii

ImperiusDominatus
05-05-2007, 16:51
Hello all,

I'm not usually good with army lists, so I was wondering if you could check it out and give me some pointers. Thanks in advance! :)

Lord Seth Khalith (Noble, joins Spearelves)
- Sword of Might
- Blood Armour
- Shield
- Sea Dragon cloak
118pts

Sarethai Illind (Sorceress)
- Level 2
- Seal of Ghrond
- Darkstar Cloak
175pts

20 Warriors
- Full Command
- Shields
185pts

12 Warriors
- Repeater crossbows
- Shields
144pts

5 Dark Riders
- Repeater crossbows
- Musician
127pts

6 Shades
84pts

12 Witch Elves
- Hag
168pts

Total: 1001pts
PD: 5
DD 4

popisdead
06-05-2007, 16:18
Looks pretty good. Box yourself in a corner and shoot and magic the snot out of your opponent till they hit you, then counter charge with heavier stuff.

10 executioners could help vs high armoured stuff.

Gimp
06-05-2007, 17:14
Looks pretty good. Box yourself in a corner and shoot and magic the snot out of your opponent till they hit you, then counter charge with heavier stuff.

10 executioners could help vs high armoured stuff.

I dout the stand back and shoot tactic is gonna work here. You need loads of bolt throwers for this tactic to work even then its a bit dodgy.

Believe me when I say that Dark Elves are best when on the offensive.

So I have 4 suggestions.

1. Swap the Enchanted Shield for a normal shield and Blood Armour.

2. Swap the dispel srcoll for a Darkstar Cloak (gives you both magic defense and offense)

3. Swap the 20 worriors for 15 Corsairs (more offensive)

4. If you take the corsiars I would swap the Witch Elves of Exicutioners but if you keep the worriors then keep the witch elves.

ImperiusDominatus
07-05-2007, 15:41
Hey, thanks for the replies, guys!

popisdead: I've never used Executioners before, so I'm not entirely sure how efective they are. Unfortunately, I don't have any room for them in this list, though I was planning on adding them when I go to 1500pts.

Gimp: Thanks, I like suggestions 1 and 2 and I'll change my characters, though that'll bring my total to 1001pts... it should be acceptable. I'll stick with Warriors as I've liked to use Corsairs in units of 10 as flankers, so I think the larger Warrior block will serve a better purpose as the anvil here.