PDA

View Full Version : My Orc Horde! 1500

Da Black Gobbo
08-05-2007, 21:25
Hi Everybody look at my list do you think is good or bad?

--Heroes:

-Black Orc Big Boss: Martog's best basha, bigged boots, heavy armour, shield, boar.

--Orc Shamman: Lvl 2 1 dispell scroll, nibblas Itty ring.

--Night goblin big boss: Big squig, Wallopas one hit wounda, the item that explodes when his owner dies, light armour, shield.

--15 Orcs: light armour, 2 choppas, full command

-15 Big orcs: Light armour, 2 choppas, full command

-20 Black orcs: full command.

--5 Boar riders Big orcs: Magic banner that gives you +1 to Str, musician.

--10 squig hoppers.

--1 Stone Troll

What do you think? i think is very good at CC and lacks in shooting, but what the hell they are orcs!!

Red_Lep
09-05-2007, 00:45
Just wondering, how will you use the one Troll? Flanking?

stashman
09-05-2007, 01:42
Just wondering, how will you use the one Troll? Flanking?

I think he will be a warmachine killer

Da Black Gobbo
09-05-2007, 09:19
Don't spect to use it a lot, he will go in the battle line no so far from the general and will charge by a flank of any unit, just to bring some backup, and you know he causes fear so if i win the combat the enemy will auto flee.

stashman
09-05-2007, 09:46
and you know he causes fear so if i win the combat the enemy will auto flee.

Hmmm.... Unitstrength 3 will chase away warmachine crew, nothing else.

Timk1111
09-05-2007, 09:55
Don't spect to use it a lot, he will go in the battle line no so far from the general and will charge by a flank of any unit, just to bring some backup, and you know he causes fear so if i win the combat the enemy will auto flee.

The fear causing component must outnumber the enemy the autobreak, otherwise, this is false.

Those orc units are way too small. Orcs are dirt cheap, and you should have plenty of them. 20 minimum, 25-30 preferably. Simply put, play the odds. you CAN control your numbers, banners and ranks, but you CANT control the dice.

I wouldnt bother with bigunz either at this points level. Keep your guys nice and cheap, get more. Also consider giving one your units SHields. EVen with just a choppa and shield (again, cheap cheap cheap!!!) You've got a 4+ save in CC, and S4 in the first round. Besides, you have black orcs to deliver the high strength infantry fighting...

A couple of bolt throwers could come in handy too...

Good luck, dude, and enjoy.

Regards,Tim