PDA

View Full Version : SO how many goes into how many how many times?

pwrgmrguard
09-05-2007, 03:36
I recently managed finish building the chaos set i got for my birthday last september...and i have 36 warrior models plus some other stuff...i play 40k mostly...so i was wondering how many squads of how many warriors is ideal for each power and undivided?And how many more warriors am i gonna have to buy?

Skitter-Squeek
09-05-2007, 04:29
first off welcome to Fantasy!

well with that many Warriors you can do a super tuff unit of 25 or two units of 15 wich most chaos players tend to do. As far as Marks you wanna mostly tend to follow one mark and usually those are chosen by what appeals to you the most..

Slaanesh: Immune to Phsycology<- spelling?

Khorne: Frenzy generate a Dispell Dice

Nurgle: Cause Fear

tzeench: Generate a Power Dice

Undivided: Re roll Failed Psycology tests.

Really depends how you wanna play and what appeals to ya!

Skitter Squeek

GrimZAG
09-05-2007, 07:46
Slaanesh: Immune to Phsycology<- spelling?
psychology, close though

hey you got a hero with all those chaos warriors?

Scythe
09-05-2007, 09:29
I recently managed finish building the chaos set i got for my birthday last september...and i have 36 warrior models plus some other stuff...i play 40k mostly...so i was wondering how many squads of how many warriors is ideal for each power and undivided?And how many more warriors am i gonna have to buy?

Seems most people using warriors tend to use them in units of 12 (6x2) as support unit for larger blocks (well, marauders more or less), regardless of what mark they get (though to get the most out of the mark of nurgle, you'd prefer to have a bigger unit, but that gets expensive extremely fast).

Anyway, I wouldn't buy more warriors anytime soon. 36 is enough for 3 units of 12, which is more that you will need most likely. Get some marauders instead.