PDA

View Full Version : Dis town ain't big enuff for da three of us

tenpole
09-05-2007, 19:42
When I first retired my skaven team for something beefier I choose a team that had not been used in warseer. Orcs. Now a few months on the warseer league is surrounded by orc tribes. And the Tuffties have had enuff!

The fans bang the war gongs and the cry goes out issuing a challenge to these upstart orcs.

Here are my proposals. This goes out to Ncickik whatever and Phrollikk the other orc bosses. After the current tournament we play a showdown tournament. The looser at the end retires there team to new lands and starts another non orc team. I will ask Iscariot or Thor to set it up.

If you wish to take the cowards way out and decline to accept the challenge, I think Ncickkci has some bad moon yella in his team, then do so and I will still take up the challenge with Phollikk unless he is the team that is not brave enough to take up the challenge.

There are too many orc teams and one of us has got to go. After the tournament it will be the admins job to kick the team from warseer if you accept the challenge.

Let me see your war colours if you dare.

th0r
09-05-2007, 20:02
Sounds like a cool, themed tournament to me. Course as a HE i'm very interested in less bashy teams :) ...

Deng Ham
09-05-2007, 21:11
No wories Thor.. Even if there is one or two orc teams less. You will always have the PP girls to hurt your star players. ;)

th0r
09-05-2007, 22:29
lol, i'm still rebuilding my team from that hellish game.

PhrollikK
09-05-2007, 22:42
I'm abit apprehensive about this. Wouldn't mind it otherwise but I've put too much effort into the team (which is running a good streak btw) that I dunno if I want to risk retiring them :eek: Yes, let the flaming commence

Jet
09-05-2007, 22:45
I'll have a pink slip/retirement game with anyone up for the challenge? :)

Advantage is I don't really mind losing :D.

nkicik
09-05-2007, 23:40
Well as the proud owner of the worst team I'd probably take the loss and be lumbered with a brand new team again for next season. I'll do it if you all want to though, I prefer quick teams anyway so it wouldn't be a massive loss.

tenpole
16-05-2007, 14:49
Thank goodness Nkicik accepted, hey Phrolikk ;)

PhrollikK
17-05-2007, 10:47
I'm up for it but I don't think it would be fair on the lower TR teams ;) And no I wouldn't want a fellow orc player retiring because of this. Hey us orcs are outnymbered in this league so we need all the support!

tenpole
17-05-2007, 18:59
The elves are all different, well there are two Dark Elf. I am still up for the challenge and will be eliminating my team if I loose.

tenpole
18-05-2007, 05:44
Since the current tournament has ended can the orc challenge be set up by staff. I will get the fluff done this weekend to post in the tournament.

tenpole
27-05-2007, 23:50
Tenpole Mecca Vs Bad Boys

Da Team went to kick da ova skool in. But dey woz big boys. Dey urt uz.

LordSnotball
28-05-2007, 08:37
heh, IMO tenpole, the TR difference is too high to make this a fair competition, and by default the team with the lowest TR will lose... In this case Nkickiks team...

if u really wanted a fair evaluation, u 3 would set up 3 brand new ORC teams, bring them into ur stunty group so that u can run it, and the loser of that tournament would have to retire his team from the main group...

tenpole
28-05-2007, 09:04
heh, IMO tenpole, the TR difference is too high to make this a fair competition, and by default the team with the lowest TR will lose... In this case Nkickiks team...

;)

if u really wanted a fair evaluation, u 3 would set up 3 brand new ORC teams, bring them into ur stunty group so that u can run it, and the loser of that tournament would have to retire his team from the main group...

Trying to get rid of orc teams from the tournament not get more.

LordSnotball
28-05-2007, 21:39
The handicaps arent enough to compensate the TR difference... what im saying is that the theme of the tourney is kewl, but the reality is that nkiciks (however u bloody spell that name) team will most probably lose. Unless u have 3 MNGs, and thx to the tr difference u get it wasnt me, morley's revenge and i'm the greatest...

otherwise i cant see nkicik winning...

*shrug* as long as u 3 are happy i wont complain tho...

tenpole
28-05-2007, 21:42
One of us has to go. Survival of the strongest and all that. ncickk should have picked khemri .

th0r
28-05-2007, 22:34
more like survival of the 2 teams with the most games played

LordSnotball
29-05-2007, 16:21
Khermi??? Personally i think that Chaos Dwarves a a lot better...

*Shrug*

tenpole
29-05-2007, 19:09
Khermi??? Personally i think that Chaos Dwarves a a lot better...

*Shrug*

That would start another dis town aint big enuff tournament.