PDA

View Full Version : Darl Elves Tactics

kokujin_atsuhara
11-05-2007, 10:35
Hello

I haven't found a dark elves' tactics thread.
So I ask: wych tactics use the dark elves?
Wych lists are the most effective?

Are dark magic powerfull to use?
I like the magic (and miniatures) of dark elves sorceress...
And if I can enjoy the vision, and the playgame, a lot better.

Thanks a lot

Scythe
11-05-2007, 11:37
http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5894&highlight=dark+elf+tactica

but also an excellent site:

www.druchii.net

kokujin_atsuhara
11-05-2007, 11:56
Thanks a lot

thedodgeypanda
12-05-2007, 18:13
A good one is a level 2 sorceress with the death mask and shadow magic it to hard (steed of shadows spell required)

kokujin_atsuhara
12-05-2007, 19:20
I was searching for general setup of the army, composition and gameplay.

I like a lot magic (it's the reason to play whfb) and like a lot the dark elves.
So if it's a realible method of combining both...

thedodgeypanda
13-05-2007, 15:12
Ok Ld 10 from a high born is good, i give him blade of ruin & Crown of iron, sea dragon cloak heavy armour and shield, mounted on a cold one, then put him in a unit of 8 Cold one knights then, as a 2nd charicter choice use a noble heavy armous sea dragon cloak on a cold one with the army battle standard give him the hydra banner. Make shur the unit has full command and the banner of murder.
Then add two level 2 sourceresses, give them a dispel scroll each and give one the seal of ghrond and the other the dark stsar cloak.
Take two bolt throwers (you dont need more than 2 in 2,000points). Then take 1 unit of 20 warrors full command and shields, then 4 dark riders with full command and repeate rcrossbows, then add a unit of 12 warriros with repeate rcrossbows and shields, then add what you want to it, executioners are a good flanking unit. Have fun!