Jaguar Standard

3 Kroxigors

Rare
3 Salamander Hunting Packs

TOTAL: 1996

So, what do you guys think of the army?

callum in hat
13-05-2007, 19:25
first of all if you want the scar vet to have a standard, then you must buy him the battle standard upgrade and if you do he cannot have a agreat weapon. with the core troops i would suggest dropping a unit of skinks and taking another kroxigor in its place, 3 will hold a unit, 4 should break it. and finally on the cavalry, you cannot have the same magic standard twice in the same army. it looks like a nice list, with a few changes of wargear then you should be good to go.
Callum

happy_doctor
13-05-2007, 23:05
judging from the character's layout, i'd say the jaguar standard is infact the charm of the jaguar warrior (classic JSOD layout)...if so, all OK

However, you should really invest in a BSB..that would make your units nearly unbreakable.(3D6 with reroll is niiiiice)

Consider boosting the numbers in your skink units to 13...still very handy, but more difficult to panic.

Callum has got it right about the kroxigors...4 of them will work very well!

I find that 7 is an unweildy number as far as CoR go...Drop one, and you have a unit that can provide a match-up for any unit save chaos knights... :D
If you plan on supporting them with the saurus veteran, give him the BSB upgrade, and buy him a sword of might or sth similar...

All in all, a solid army in need of a little tweaking so as to perform better, without losing its character...

happy gaming!!