PDA

View Full Version : Forgeworld question

Major King
14-05-2007, 13:09
Very random question y'all. Does anyone know if Forgeworld sends advance orders out early? I know that GW does this and i know of many people who have received their copies of products a few days earlier than when they go onto general release.

I ask this because i have ordered my copy of the Siege of Vraks, and well i want it ASAP lol. I've been waiting for this book since the DKoK troops came out.

Thanks

AMBS
14-05-2007, 13:24
lol. No, they don't.

Major King
14-05-2007, 13:44
Meh. Such a shame..... lol

blongbling
14-05-2007, 15:17
you could always ring them.....

Destris
14-05-2007, 15:41
Yes, they do.

However it's very rare for it to actually *arrive* early.

D.

Slekith
14-05-2007, 21:30
I just pre-ordered The Imperial Armour vol.V so I'll be able to tell you soon.

Binky
18-05-2007, 10:14
In my experience FW seem to charge for pre-order stuff towards the end of the week before it's release date and it would normally arrive sometime during the week after the release date.

However, they are very busy at the moment, my Death Riders arrived over two weeks after the release date and I believe I was one of the first people to order them when they appeared on the site.

IA5 might be a bit quicker though as it obviously doesn't need casting etc. they can just stick it in a box and post it, so hopefully won't be too long a wait, though it's Friday now and my credit card hasn't been charged yet!

KITS AND BITS
18-05-2007, 14:22
i got my great unclean one before the release date , so it is possible , but as they claim they are behind at the moment best thing would be to contact them