PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer Game

Lord Inquisitor Verek
07-08-2005, 23:39
I accidently stumbeled upon this link.

http://www.totalvideogames.com/news/Namco_Reveal_Warhammer_At_E3_7749_4807_0.htm

Has anybody heard anything about this game. If so feel free to enlighten me

Freak Ona Leash
08-08-2005, 00:17
Arxhon made a thread about this already. So yes, several of us have heard about it.

arxhon
08-08-2005, 06:57
True, but i didn't have a link, so this is helpful. :)

holymarine
08-08-2005, 11:16
Did White Dwarf not have an article about this a cuople of months back?

ObiWan
12-08-2005, 16:08
I didn't find the other thread, I did read last night on th ePC Gamer magazine about it and it looks awesome; wont' give more details since they may be already on this misterious other thread :)

Cade
12-08-2005, 17:13
*Engage GW Shareholder Mode*

"On 21 June 2004, we announced the termination or our direct involvement in the development of Warhammer Online, a venture to operate a massively multiplayer online role-play game (MMORPG) set in the Warhammer wolrd. We have recently concluded as agreement with Mythic Enterprises Inc., the developer and publisher of Dark Age Of Camelot, who will develop MMORPGs set in the Warhammer world under licence from Games Workshop. Mythic Entertainment Inc. expects the first game to be realeased on PC in 2007."

Did you hear that???
FIRST game!!!!!!!!!!!!
Expect many more (if the first one sells!)

" In addition to the MMORPG licence, we have granted licences in relation to our intellectual property to certain publishers of console and PC based computer games. THQ Inc. published Dawn of War during the year, based on our Warhammer 40,000 property, and we have recently licenced Namco Hometek Inc. to publish games based on our Warhammer property."

Namco are basically making Warhammer: Total War.

*Disengage GW Shareholder Mode*

Y'know.....I always knew there was a good reason I bought those shares in GW all those years ago....

Lord of Carcassonne
15-08-2005, 11:56
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Vauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Nice and Funny video!
This new warhammer game is awesome!

highmarshaldave
15-08-2005, 18:33
Namco are basically making Warhammer: Total War.

Excelent! Is just me, or would Final Liberation have ROCKED if it had been Total War style. Well, I'll buy it. And Winter Assault.

Dave out.

Chuffy
15-08-2005, 20:35
Wow this is like the 6th thread on the warhammer computer game.

Shinobi
15-08-2005, 23:35
Warhammer + Total War = Godly.