PDA

View Full Version : Lore of Heavens...HELP!

owen matthew
08-08-2005, 06:06
So, my friend is insisting that the Lore of Heavens has been officialy changed. I saw some trial rules that nutered them some time ago, but that was a trial. Is this official? are they the same as in the red book or what? If not can somebody please let me know where I can find these new rules? Thanks ! :D

owen matthew
08-08-2005, 06:11
Also, is the current tournement standard at 2150pts or 2150pts? Thanks...

owen matthew
08-08-2005, 06:11
I mean 2250 ;o

Everence
08-08-2005, 06:58
Hmm, triple posting >_>. I'm pretty sure it has been made official. It might have been in the one the the Annuals? (2004/2005?)

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

peteratwar
08-08-2005, 07:15
I think Chronicles left them as trial rules but the Annual left out the word 'trial' so take your pick!!.

It may be worth remembering that most tourneys inc GW only use the revised laws.

Overall they revisions are considered to be much more balanced.

T10
08-08-2005, 07:56
Overall they revisions are considered to be much more balanced.

Which alone is reason enough to use them.

-T10

Megilain
08-08-2005, 08:34
The Revised lores, which are still trial and not official, can be found here:

http://uk.games-workshop.com/chronicles/magic/assets/revised-lores.pdf

owen matthew
08-08-2005, 09:15
Yes, excelent, I thougt they were just trial rules. Thank you all for responding. Please excuse me for triple posting... I do not know the secret rules and customs of good posting; I do not even know how to type. If I did not have such an unhealthy addiction to these games I would never be on a computer, let alone a forum. But, with all do respect, I love this place and I do not think I would be happy without it...I have been observing for to many years!

Does anyone know the point limits for RT tournements these days?

Flea
08-08-2005, 14:23
Comet seems a bit **** (not sure if I'm allowed to say thaton these forums) now IMO.

If my skinks could take something else I would take life now.

Atrahasis
08-08-2005, 21:03
The Revised lores, which are still trial and not official, can be found here:

http://uk.games-workshop.com/chronicles/magic/assets/revised-lores.pdf

The Revised Lores are OFFICIAL in the UK, and TRIAL in America/Canada/Australia. Don't know which publication the rest of the world got, so can't say.

g0ddy
08-08-2005, 22:23
I just love the vibe im getting from your posts "I really hope I dont HAVE to use them"

Why look at that, that comet just blew up 1/3 of my Elf army in 1 shot :(

Theres no question about it - the Rulebook version of the Lore of Heavens is stupidly overpowered.

Im sure everyone whos been playing for a while has had at least one tactical nuke droped on them that ended up killing half the tables worth of minis. The whole character sniping lightning bolts with infinate range is another story.....

- g0ddy

samw
08-08-2005, 23:03
The new lores are all we use in my group. They're so much better, life rocks!