PDA

View Full Version : --Vampire:tR--recruitment

Bradicus
08-08-2005, 09:02
The warm desert wind blew through the streets as the small truck pulled up in front of the house. Two large men in delivery uniforms stepped out and walked around to the back. Pulling a large ring of keys from his pocket, the driver unlocks a large padlock on the bottom of the door to the back of the truck and slides it open, pulling down the metal ramp. The second delivery man stepped up into the truck and beckoned to the first to be tossed the keys.

The heavy key ring jingled and glistened as it glid through the warm, stale air, thudding as the delivery man caught them. Opening a series of padlocks, the men began to slide a large, ornate box down the ramp, gently and easily lifting it before it hit the ground, and began to carry it up to the door of the house, the dim glow of the streetlamps catching on a large dragon on top of the box.

The two men came to the door and the one in front knocked sharply on the door, twice. Moments later, a frail-looking man opened the door, bowing before the delivery men and moving aside so they could enter. Their weighted footsteps fell heavily on the checkered marble floor as they made their way to the center of the entrance hall. Standing in the middle of a large red circle with a gray "I" patterened into it. Around the two men stood four tall, black marble pillars, one for each of the compass points. Behind them, the heavy wooden doors through which they had come swung shut, the click of the latch resonating throughout the hall. In front of the two rose a large staircase with red velvet carpeting, with two more large, heavy wooden doors at the top.

These doors now swung open, and from them came quickly a slim figure in a tight black dress, long black hair cascading around a pale white face before billowing out behind her. As the reached the bottom of the staircase, she stopped, not stepping off of the velvet rug.

"Is this the body of Primogen Jonathon Marcks?" the woman inquired, with so little intonation that it was much more of a simple declaration than an actual question.

"Yes, my Prince," the first delivery man said quietly. "It is he indeed."

"As I suspected, we are no longer in the peace we once enjoyed. Take the coffin to the tomb, and prepare it for burial." The woman then turned sharply towards the frail man in the corner, as the delivery men walked towards a portion of wall in the room behind a pillar, and shortly disappeared behind amidst a grinding of stones.

"Theodore," the woman said, "Come with me. I have a decree to post."

"Of course, Prince Vasilia, as you wish," the man rasped, before falling unnaturally quickly in behind her as she moved up the stairwell.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Fellow kindred of the desert at the eastern foot of the Sierra Mountain Range, your Prince calls upon you for a bloodhunt of a vile creature. Vicktor Malaquine, a powerful Mekhet who has risen to prominance amongst the Ordo Dracul, has commited diablerie against one of the Primogens of the region, Jonathon Marcks, a notable Ventrue, also of the Ordo Dracul.

Will you heed the call of your Prince and protect the peace, stability, and justice of the region in which you have lived for so long?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Make up a character, post your stats, description, skills, disciplines, and all that fun stuff. Anything from the Vampire rulebook is allowed, nothing drawn from Bloodlines: the Hidden or other sourcebooks. Yet.

The game is set in the year 1999. No character can have been embraced before the year of 1920.

Vesk
08-08-2005, 16:46
I'm definately going to be in one this, will post my stats when I get them.

Also, I would be happy to help anyone to create a character who doesn't know the system and I would also be happy to help them play.

ironduke
30-08-2005, 16:02
I'll be more than willing to play, bump.
Just trying to think of a character.

Bmaxwell
30-08-2005, 20:49
Vesk I will take you up on that offer it would wouldn;t mind

warlordgrubnatz
30-08-2005, 20:53
me also, i have no idea of the system.