PDA

View Full Version : What would you do in this situation? (VC vs. ogres with pics)

studderigdave
17-05-2007, 22:07
thanks for the input.

theunwantedbeing
17-05-2007, 22:31
Ghouls charge the bulls nearest them.
The black coach should be moved around to face the flanks of the 3 ogre units.
Thrall charges the bulls with the ghouls.
You should win this combat easily and run down the bulls,or at least run into the iron guts.

The ghouls should move towards the maneaters and keep to the left of the graveguard unit(so the maneaters have to hit the ghouls to get to the grave guard).
Your flying thrall simply move him to the other side of the bulls but out of their line of sight(as far as his 20" movment will let him)

studderigdave
18-05-2007, 02:54
yeah, after i posted this i thought about using the right unit of ghous as a speedbump, and have my threall and left ghouls chew on the bulls.

so the black coach should just get better positioning this round then?

also, when i declare charges, is it legal for me to declare the thrall fist, and move him to the far left side of the bulls and the ghouls take the right side? i ask this becuase if (when) the bulls break, i dont want the thrall to get hit up by the bruiser on a potential flank charge.

Deathraven
18-05-2007, 05:56
I'm not sure if the ghouls on the right would work too well as a speedbump. Wouldn't the Maneater just overrun straight into the Graveguard, seen as the skirmishing ghouls would have to align to the angle that the Maneaters charged them on?

MadJackMcJack
18-05-2007, 09:13
Well you could've left the danm picture up. Now I don't know what the sisuation is. How can I sleep at night now!?