PDA

View Full Version : Second attempt

Draago
18-05-2007, 01:30
Well looking over all of the armies avaliable to me Ive decided to try a skaven list (keep on trying the lists before I get the band >.>)

tbh Im starting to like this list atm

1 Assassin - 64
-Extra Dagger, Sling

2 Black Skaven - 88
-Extra Dagger, Sling

2 Night Runners - 48
-Extra Dagger, Sling

1 Eshin - 49
-Extra Dagger, Sling

5 Vermkin - 125
-Mace, Sling

5 Vermkin - 125
-Mace, Sling

Plan is to start upgrading to swords once the GC comes in

Kargush
18-05-2007, 10:12
Well looking over all of the armies avaliable to me Ive decided to try a skaven list (keep on trying the lists before I get the band >.>)

tbh Im starting to like this list atm

1 Assassin - 64
-Extra Dagger, Sling

2 Black Skaven - 88
-Extra Dagger, Sling

2 Night Runners - 48
-Extra Dagger, Sling

1 Eshin - 49
-Extra Dagger, Sling

5 Vermkin - 125
-Mace, Sling

5 Vermkin - 125
-Mace, Sling

Plan is to start upgrading to swords once the GC comes in

Keep in mind that as you change equipment you will have to cut away the weapons wielded by the models and give them new ones, so if you have any definite plans for future equipment, you might want to either make extra models, or model them with the future in mind. So if you want to equip the assassin with a sword, might as well get him one now. Other than that I think the list looks quite nice. Maybe get some clubs or something instead of dagger though, since daggers really ought(IMO) to remain a back-up, not the primary weapon.

Draago
18-05-2007, 13:35
I was thinking of clubs, but according to my book Skaven heros cant take clubs as a weapon

Modelling isnt a problem for me really - when I last played Mordheim I modelled all of the arms I would be needed in the campaign (well the ones I thought I would need such as Daggers, Swords, guns etc etc etc) and attatched pins so they were all inter-changable

Though Im tempted to drop a couple of verminkin to give the wizzy Fighting Claws (them along with some nice attacking spells = one mean killing machine)