PDA

View Full Version : 2000 balanced infantry list

Sick boy
18-05-2007, 14:44
LORDS & HEROES

1 Battle Wizard@ 130(level 2, Doomfire Ring);

1 Battle Wizard@ 150(level 2, Dispell Scroll x 2);

1 Captain@ 115(BSB, AoMI, Sword of Might);

1 General of the Empire@ 167(General, Barded Warhorse, FPA, Shield, Lance, Holy Relic);

CORE CHOICE

5 Knightly Orders@ 115;

25 Swordsmen@ 276(FCG, Detachment 1: 7 Archers, Detachment 2: 9 Free Company);

25 Swordsmen@ 301(FCG, War Banner, Detachment 1: 7 Archers, Detachment 2: 9 Free Company);

SPECIAL CHOICE

2 Great Cannon@ 200;

5 Pistoliers@ 97(Musician);

20 Greatswords@ 339(FCG, Detachment 1: 8 Archers, Detacment 2: 9 Halberdiers);

RARE CHOICE

1 Hellblaster Volley Gun@ 110;

CAST: 6;

DISPELL: 4;

MODELS: 145;

TOTAL: 2000.

What do you guys think of it? Is such an army competetive enough? Waiting for your comments...

DesertDirge
18-05-2007, 14:56
pretty standard Empire list... It should preform well.

RavenBloodwind
18-05-2007, 16:35
Overall fairly solid list.

Considerations:
1) I imagine your general is to join the knights. In an effort to make that work better I'd suggest a champion and standard in this unit.

2) Archer detachments are usually there as a screen and annoyance factor. I'd be tempted to decrease these to 5-6 and take the spare points to make the melee detachments 10 strong so they can actually bring a rank to bear as this may be important as the game goes by.

3) Sword of might isn't terrible but probably isn't needed on your BSB, his job is to not die, not necessarily to kill anything.

Monsterzonk
18-05-2007, 16:45
Overall fairly solid list.

Considerations:
1) I imagine your general is to join the knights. In an effort to make that work better I'd suggest a champion and standard in this unit.

2) Archer detachments are usually there as a screen and annoyance factor. I'd be tempted to decrease these to 5-6 and take the spare points to make the melee detachments 10 strong so they can actually bring a rank to bear as this may be important as the game goes by.

3) Sword of might isn't terrible but probably isn't needed on your BSB, his job is to not die, not necessarily to kill anything.

I totally agree with this. ;)

Sick boy
18-05-2007, 17:21
My General is supposted to be in the swordsmen unit with War Banner, so finally I consider him not taking the lance.
I do agree with reducing archer detachments but concerning Sword of might........I don1`t know.......3 st 5 attacks in addition to the unit bonuses, I think it`s worth taking.