PDA

View Full Version : RotK/GiF Rumour Roundup

HeraldOfTheFree
18-05-2007, 19:13
OK, to try to keep down the sheer amount of posts we're getting on these subjects I'm collating the information (+ new stuff from WD 330...:angel:).

Gondor In Flames will be a purely Gondor supplement, with all the Gondor army lists and new rules, scenarios etc.

New Models-

Boromir on Horseback
Plastic Knights of Minas Tirith
Swan Knight Command
Men at Arms of Dol Amroth
Riders of the Dead
Axemen of Lossarnach
Clansmen of Lamedon
Plastic Morranon Orcs
Woses
Serpent Riders
Suladan
Hasharii

HeraldOfTheFree
18-05-2007, 19:14
And more images from the Last Alliance...

Killshot
18-05-2007, 21:29
Is that it? What of the Corsairs and Easterling stuff?

Hagraz
18-05-2007, 21:46
New Hasharii, thats News to me :)

Chainaxe07
19-05-2007, 05:53
True enough, where are easterling and corsairs? I want more, much more actually.

HeraldOfTheFree
19-05-2007, 08:57
The White Dwarf preview did say 'much much more', but I think they would show of Corsairs as soon as possible.

Dr Death
19-05-2007, 12:37
I have a bit of a theory about the corsairs. Considering how large the list of stuff they're getting is in LoME i think they will be given a supplement more or less on their own. Moreover GW have been playing around with boats in the lotr rules for a while now so it's not implausable that they may take the oppertunity of releasing the corsairs to feature a fully polished version of the rules in the same way KD covered underground combat.

It would also fit the kind of 'pattern' that's emerging whereby GW are unofficially updating old supplements for the new edition- Khazad dum treads similar ground to Shadow and Flame, Gondor in Flames is likewise mirroring Siege of Gondor and so the next supplement in the pattern (if my theory's sound) could mirror Battle of Pellenor Fields by focusing on that southern region (Battle of Pellenor Fields as a supplement never really was about the battle).

I should add a disclaimer that this is all wild baseless speculation rather than a 'rumour' but it's plain Corsairs are 'on the mind' of GW seeing as there's already a picture in LoME.

Dr Death

Killshot
19-05-2007, 15:05
Are the DA Men at Arms, Axemen and Clansmen the only Fiefdom troops that are going to be released?

Colonel Deal
19-05-2007, 18:10
According to LOME men at arms of Dol Amroth, Clansmen of Lamedon and Axemen of Lossarnach are the only ones coming out.

Capitán Sánchez
24-05-2007, 08:30
For lots of hours have I been surfing the net, searching for pics you have posted.

Maaaany thanks for them. Most of the new models look awesome, particulary those Axemen, in what to me concerns.

Thank you

Joewrightgm
25-05-2007, 18:12
really excited for the new Harad stuff, as well as the Morannon Orcs and even the Knights of Minas Tirith, cause with shields I would assume they're now pushing D6