Bladesinger
Musician
Total 165pts

Rare Units

Great Eagle (1)
Total 50pts

Kindred Total 998pts

--------------------------------------------

This is in extension to my previous post, just I felt that was getting a little involved with the amount of posts so Ive created this thread to have the most recent list Ive so far decided on, and hopefully Im close to purchasing the models, after editing and editing my first list with the help of people on this forum and reading around on others I have come up with the above list^

I feel, for my first 1k fantasy list that that could do allright in fights, well I wont know till I get it all put together and painted then give them a few test runs, still a question or two though.

Will I be able to handle most opposition with this currently? although my main opponents will be Empire and Orcs, but is it roughly varied enough to have a stab at whichever opponent turns up?

Ive been told this list lacks the solid ranks CC, Eternal Guard for example but I was wandering wherever the list would fare alright with the Dryads and Wardancer's it has?

And finally, overall does the list look like a fair one for whats going to be my first ever step into fantasy, or does it need some tweeking still, any critism and help will be gladly appreciated.

Thanks!

eleveninches
21-05-2007, 11:28
looks deadly. I hate playing against wood elves, as their dryads as core choices are far too overpowered and underpriced. Maybe you could drop the glade cuard and get some treekin

Sauron90
21-05-2007, 12:14
I think your list is realy good. Dryads as said above are overpowered and underpriced the perfect combination.

I would keep the list exactly as it is at the moment.

eleveninches
21-05-2007, 20:44
Dryads as said above are overpowered and underpriced the perfect combination. not if you are playing agaist them :(