PDA

View Full Version : Highlander issue 4

tenpole
20-05-2007, 21:01
Highlander Issue 4 enjoy. A tenpole media publication. Phrollikk distribution press.

Issue 4 with news on stunty stuff (http://www.eskilstunafigurspel.sverok.net/Annat/BB/FUMBBL/Highlandernewsletter4.pdf)

Fredox
20-05-2007, 21:16
Looking good Tenpole.

th0r
20-05-2007, 21:57
Nice, good to see some material on the best stunty team in the league the USG. Keep up the great work!

Deng Ham
20-05-2007, 22:06
Nice, good to see some material on the best stunty team in the league the USG. Keep up the great work!

Me think you are a bit biased. Statisticly the gnomes are 3. on the ranking. Nor do they have the top star player. And only 2/2/1 game statistic. +1 TD. And the best result they can calim to hold are the Cas rate, but stil not the highest of them all.

But each to one self. I guess. And if you like sniffing other's paties. Then I guess they are the best ;)

I Chalance you in getting the highest posission of the league. My freaky 'flings wil crush your happy proffit making gnomes anyday, anytime and everyway

tenpole
20-05-2007, 22:56
At the start of the tournament the gnomes were my favourites to win with their high av8. Kyle has only played a few games and keeps piling on the SPP.

Kyle is rated sixth in the casualty stats as their top man, but he is competing against big guys and mecca vermin. With his recent +1 he can now compete with the rest.

I have tried to get a star player from a different team each time taking their highest profile player.

As for best team now I was going to go for the new skink team with their broke super fast movement until they came up against Internal Putrefaction. So I think the stats speak for themselves and internal are the best team in the league at the moment.

Lardidar
20-05-2007, 23:08
As for best team now I was going to go for the new skink team with their broke super fast movement until they came up against Internal Putrefaction. So I think the stats speak for themselves and internal are the best team in the league at the moment.

Hey,

Its only because of those darn sticky beasts .... think I had 6 skinks tied to them at one point during our game :)

My skinks are just too loving and had to give in and stay for a group hug with the poo* smelling beast.

Great game though, can't wait to get them again in a later cup.

PS - another great issue, I look forward to my stunty roundup each week :)

*when you live in swamps poo don't smell that bad.

PhrollikK
20-05-2007, 23:48
t'was a good match Lardidar, though as soon as I herded up all the sheep (read skinks) and started making kebab I pretty much owned the match. Highlight was when I made for a hand off to skill a nurgler (didn't remember the pouring rain) meant I was only succesful on a 5+. Well despite a RR I failed the catch, though in the subsequent turn I actually managed to pick the ball up and gfi for the winning TD, without the RR! Silly me :)

On a side note I think the League will be decided in the match Internal vs NZS. They are my true nemesis and I will be hard pressed to manage a win there...

th0r
21-05-2007, 03:43
Me think you are a bit biased. Statisticly the gnomes are 3. on the ranking. Nor do they have the top star player. And only 2/2/1 game statistic. +1 TD. And the best result they can calim to hold are the Cas rate, but stil not the highest of them all.

But each to one self. I guess. And if you like sniffing other's paties. Then I guess they are the best ;)

I Chalance you in getting the highest posission of the league. My freaky 'flings wil crush your happy proffit making gnomes anyday, anytime and everyway

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=1602416

'nuff said

Deng Ham
21-05-2007, 08:25
On a side note I think the League will be decided in the match Internal vs NZS. They are my true nemesis and I will be hard pressed to manage a win there...

I'm honored. But I fear that the Steaks have too mutch catching up to do. To get past your rotting team.

@Th0r. Nice one... How can I argue with that :p