PDA

View Full Version : Johann and Wilhelm

WillFightForFood
21-05-2007, 02:42
I was wondering if I could get someone's take on what to do with the Dogs of War Johann and Wilhelm since the introduction of the new Empire Book.

Now, Johann is essentially an Empire Captain which didn't change at all with the new book, but Wilhelm is a warrior priest, and they have changed significantly.

The question I have is whether Wilhelm should be used RAW or using the new warrior priest rules? In favor of using the new rules are that the cost of a warrior priest lowered from 6th to 7th and that for US GTs this year Chaos Dwarfs using Orcs and Goblins (including Hobgoblins) use the 7th edition Orcs and Goblins Animosity rules. http://gt.us.games-workshop.com/Rules/wh_lists.htm

Thoughts?

god octo
21-05-2007, 13:37
I would use his old rules, he may have specific rules that may affect how he plays, like the Slayer pirates, who still use the old 6th ed pistol rules, and don't benefit from any of the new slayer rules.

Hope that helps.

Gorbad Ironclaw
21-05-2007, 15:58
If his rules didn't changed, then his rules didn't changed. Just because something else, even if seemingly related or even the same thing, changed doesn't have any bearing on his own personal rules.