PDA

View Full Version : 2500pts of slaanesh at it's finest

the_night_reaper
21-05-2007, 19:50
Trying to get ready for the next big tournament in toronto in a couple months. (I was told the point limite was 2500) This is my first officiail tournament so I want to come prepared.

2500pt Slaaneshi Army

Characters: 936pts
Daemon Prince: Mark of Slaanesh, lvl 4 Wizard, Master of Mortals, Bladeof Ether, Soul Hunger, Diabolic Splendour-580pts
(Hunts small elite units like knights or character while casting powerful spells)

Bray Shaman: Mark of Slaanesh, lvl 2 Wizard,Staff of Darkoth, Dispel Scroll- 180pts
Bray Shaman: Mark of Slaanesh, lvl 2 Wizard, Dispel Scroll, spell familiar, Bray staff- 176pts
(bray shamans each go in one beastherd and cast spells from the slaaneshi lore that really f___ with the enemy)

Core: 1152pts
5 Chosen Knights: Mark of Slaanesh, Full Command-295pts
(charge as early as possible and let their stats do the rest)
15 Warriors: Mark of Slaanesh, Halberds, Shields, Full Command-305pts
(March between the marauder units and dotheir thing once they get into combat)
20 Chaos Marauders: Flails, Shields, Full Command-165pts
20 Chaos Marauders: Flails, Shields, Full Command-165pts
(march along with the warriors, the 3 units will work together to get flank charges in if either of the other 2 units get flank charges)
5 Marauder Horsemen: Flails, Musician- 81 pts
5 Marauder Horsemen: Flails, Musician- 81 pts
(harrasment units)
5 Warhounds of Chaos-30pts
5 Warhounds of Chaos-30pts
(screen the knights)

Special:411pts
5 Furies-75pts
(warmachine/ lone character hunters)
5 Mounted Daemonettes-150pts
(same as furies but also get flank charges to help knights)
Beast Herd: 5 Gor/ 14 Ungor-91pts
Beast Herd: 5 Gor/ 15 Ungor-95pts
(Screen all 3 infantry Blocks and house the 2 shamans)

Total Points: 2499pts
132 Models in total (which is pretty good considng the amount of elite units there are in this army

Please all commenting and critiquing is very welcome, I want the most effective army list for this tournament

Be Afraid
21-05-2007, 20:40
personally i would say drop the warriors, and take another full unit of 20 marauders, then extra points use to give the chosen knights a warbanner and bluk them to 6 or 7.

other than that it is a very nice list, whatever you choose