PDA

View Full Version : 2000pt Empire

Kobal
22-05-2007, 11:08
Hey all this is a list I'm thinking of using for the Nemesis Crown all C&C welcome.
Lords - 186pts
Lector Ferdinand – 186pts (Arch Lector)
Armour of meteoric iron, Van Horstmann's speculum, great weapon.

Heroes - 425pts
Gabriel – 131pts (Warrior Priest)
Heavy armour, shield, silver horn.

Abraham – 144pts (Warrior Priest)
Heavy armour, shield, barded warhorse, great weapon, doomfire ring.

Barthel – 150pts (Battle Wizard)
Lvl 2, 2 de-spell scrolls.

Core - 918pts
The Silver Spears (28) – 250pts [Gabriel and Barthel here]
Full command.
9 Free companies
5 Archers

Swords of Sigmar (28) – 278pts [Ferdinand here]
Full command.
9 Halberdiers
5 Archers

Altdorf's Rifles (10) – 80pts

Altdorf's Rifles (10) – 80pts

Hunters of Sigmar (5) – 115pts

Reiksguard (5) - 115pts

Special - 470pts
Inner Circle Reiksguard (5) – 195pts [Abraham here]
Full command, warbanner.

Goblin Bane (mortar) – 75pts

Dragon Bane & Giant Bane (2 Great Cannons) – 200pts

Rare – 110pts
The Big Boom (Helblaster) – 110pts

Total: 1999pts
PD: 4 + 6 bound spells.
DD: 7
Models: 112

DesertDirge
22-05-2007, 13:12
I thought "Van Horstmann's speculum" worked better on weaker characters.. put this on a priest.

Kobal
22-05-2007, 13:26
The Arch lector has the same WS, A, I, S and T as a warrior priest so i think its best on my general.

cisse
22-05-2007, 20:10
The Arch lector has the same WS, A, I, S and T as a warrior priest so i think its best on my general.

You're quite right. It helps to protect him, and you'll need his LD and dispell dice.

The army looks quite good to me. Four artillery pieces is a bit much for my tastes, but it's a good mix. The character setup also looks good, though I'd perhaps swap the scrolls for the rod of power. Oh, and I'd change one of the units of handgunners to crossbowmen, just for variety and because the extra range can be useful sometimes.

Most of the time, I try to fit in three infantry regiments, since I feel two is too few - but you have more shooting than I would take, and a nice small hammer unit with the IC knights. So you'll do allright I think.

On a side note: do you know the site warhammer-empire.com (http://www.warhammer-empire.com)? It's a great site for every empire general, and we're also trying to get ourselves organised for the NC campaign, so you can always come and take a look.

Kobal
23-05-2007, 03:50
On a side note: do you know the site warhammer-empire.com (http://www.warhammer-empire.com)? It's a great site for every empire general, and we're also trying to get ourselves organised for the NC campaign, so you can always come and take a look.

Yup I know it, I'm Lachieo over there:D.