PDA

View Full Version : Blood Bowl League

The Fallen Angel
09-08-2005, 12:14
Now before you say it this is computer game related!

How many people would be interested in taking part in a Blood Bowl League online using Ski Junkie's (http://javabbowl.no-ip.org/) Java Blood Bowl program?

It is nice and simple to use and you can normally get through a game of BB in about 30-40 mins. The graphics aren't anything special but it's as fun as the table top version.

If you are interested please reply with the race you wan't to use. I myself will be playing Dark Elves. Also any questions please ask.

Riddy
09-08-2005, 14:16
I'll be up for it, more info when i get home.

Rik Valdis
09-08-2005, 23:41
Sounds good to me, I am not very good at BB due to a lack of players in my area but I'l be happy to but up a dwarven team.

Grumnir
11-08-2005, 02:25
I'd be keen but i also would be after [laying dwarves (though this is changeable)

Biggest problem is going to be time synchronisation --> the people who have replied so far seem to be from the UK but its limits the ability to play people like myself (in Aus).

TBH you'd probably be better off with one of the e-mail versions of BB floating around, but by the same token i prefer SkiJunkies program much more than any of the email ons.

Malen Kharn
20-08-2005, 12:10
I would definately be up for it. I think I will use my humans (unbeaten in the tt version).

Just 1 question, how do you create teams for it?

malen

Odin
21-08-2005, 17:08
I've just registered in the Ranked league with a Dark Elf team. Haven't been approved yet, so waiting for a game.

Are you talking about setting up your own mini-league? How would that work?