PDA

View Full Version : Starting a legion of the damned

guillaume
25-05-2007, 02:46
I was thinking of starting a legion of the damned army.

I was wondering whether anyone had any infos on how good the Cursed Knights HQ and the abominations (elites) were, or whether I should stick with the regular space marines equivalent.

thanks

Vesica
25-05-2007, 03:04
i think i have the codex somewhere, i will try and find them and give you my opinion

guillaume
25-05-2007, 18:31
Thanks mate, I am trying to figure what "genetic corruption" means for the cursed knights, "death spasms" for the abomination, "ill-fated" and "outcast" for the army.

i am not sure where to get this information as I cant find it in chapter approved.

ss_cherubael
25-05-2007, 18:39
its all chapter approved which means its not official but most would let you use them as there are pretty obvious disadvantages to using them. its in the white dwarf that has the cursed founding stuff in it. and from what i can remmeber the ill-fated trait means that everyone gets preferred enemy against them, out casts means they cant take allies and the the genetic corruption is a table that you role on at the start of the game to see whats happened to them, on a role of a 1 i think you lose a guy and their stats go crap while a 6 means they get awesome stats but count as a killed unit at the end of the game for VP's while any other role gives a slight advantage of some sort.