PDA

View Full Version : 2000 point Dwarf Throng...need some c&c(edited with new list)

Caligula
26-05-2007, 14:23
Hey all...this is the latest Dwarf Throng I've been mulling over. Please let me have your comments and criticisms of it, as I'd like to make it as good as possible....well, within certain limitations, that is.

The only thing I really WILL NOT change is the Musician, Standard Bearer, and Giant Slayer being in my Slayer unit. It's a total asthetic thing, as I really like the way it looks so...they stay:) Other than that, give it to me!

Dwarf Lord-
Shield
Oath Stone
Master Rune of Swiftness
Rune of Fury
Rune of Cleaving
Rune of Stone
Master Rune of Spite
@298pts.

Thane-
Battle Standard
Rune of Striking
Master Rune of Gromril
@125pts.

Runesmith-
Great Weapon
Rune of Stone
Rune of Spellbreaking
@104pts.

19 Dwarf Warriors-
Shields
Musician
Standard Bearer
Veteran
@196pts.

19 Longbeards-
Shields
Musician
Standard Bearer
Rune of Stoicism
Veteran
@278pts.

10 Thunderers-
Shields
@150pts.

12 Quarrellers-
Shields
Great Weapons
Rangers
Veteran
@190pts.

20 Miners-
Musician
Standard Bearer
Prospector
Steam Drill
@270pts.

10 Slayers-
Musician
Standard Bearer
Giant Slayer
@143pts.

Cannon-
Rune of Forging
@125pts.

Organ Gun
@120pts.

TOTAL-1999pts.

Caligula
26-05-2007, 19:26
I've edited the original post, because the first list I posted wasn't really what I was going for. The list that's there now is the right one...sorry about the confusion.

Please feel free to comment on the above list, and let me know what you think of it.

brambleten
26-05-2007, 21:54
if you play armies with low magic trust your natural dispell dice and get a master engineer instead of the runepriest and stick him in with your cannon. this also stops any anti artillerary weapons, such as terradons or pegasus knights taking out your crew

Frankly
26-05-2007, 23:12
Very nice list.

Thats it I afraid, I wish I could say more ... but I can't

Caligula
27-05-2007, 05:44
Thanks muchly for the replies!