PDA

View Full Version : NZS Poll

tenpole
26-05-2007, 19:15
The New Zaggarund Steaks have finished all their games in the current Did Y' Spill Me pint tournament. The finished with a respectable 15 points but if that is enough to remain second place is still to be revealed.
Throughout the games the combination of carvers and Minotaur's have caused many injuries leaving only a few players left on pitch to defend the end zone.
So are the NZS a team to fear?

PhrollikK
26-05-2007, 19:27
Congrats to Deng Ham on his fine win over me. Was my teams' first (and only let me tell you) loss. Jeez do I wonder what Deng has sacrificed to the dice gods for them to favour him with such dice. Don't get me wrong he won fair and square(!) but most if not all blocks passed my players' armour and caused injuries beyond belief. At the end of the first half I had one beast and one nurgler left standing! Dengs excellent dice and my bad ones (it seemed every dodge or gfi with RR failed and left a nurgler BH or injured) combined left my team with 5(!) Seriously Injured players. I didn't keep track of the ones that got regenerated. Shees that's one of the bloodiest matches ever and the after-game stats on fumbbl are a bit skewed as he pretty much devastated my team :skull:

th0r
26-05-2007, 19:31
I think there a bunch of sissies. No match for the gnomes!

Deng Ham
26-05-2007, 19:42
The game against IP coud easely have been a 2-0 win. As I was controling the ball, only 5 squars from the end zone. And only 1 nurgling in my way. I coud dodge out of his tacle zone. Or run the mino up and block him away. I opted for a 2+ GFI roll rather than a 3+ (with rr) dodge. I choose wrong.

I have to second all that phrollikk said about luck. I did not belive the effect of my blocks, and the failure of his dodge and GFI rolls. And even if I don't get the 2.nd possision. The I can crowm myself with beeing the only team to defeat the champions.

As for you Thor. Your selfsatisfaction will be the end of you. When next we meet. ;-)

Edit: PS, Im the one voted "Dont remember them" ;-) but that was becous I thought that it was Autobot that posted the poll on HIS team, the NZQ.

tenpole
26-05-2007, 22:20
I voted the first option, but before you get big headed Deng, that option goes for any str2 team I play against as my slaves always get decimated.

Yorkiebar
27-05-2007, 00:35
Thanks Deng Ham! You softened them up nicely for me...