PDA

View Full Version : Halo: Space Combat Evolved

Aun'aart'al
09-08-2005, 22:07
Ok, so I'm in the process of making a mod (or rather house rules, however you decide to view it) for a version of BFG, but for Halo ship engagements, just like in the books. All that I require, is that you have knowledge about Either BFG, or Halo vessels, so it would seriously help if you have red the 1st and 3rd books, as the 2nd one is mainly ground engagements.

Items up for discussion are;

Ship classes
Ship points
Weapon systems
Possible upgrades
Scenario's
Rules
Advanced rules
Fleet lists
etc. etc.

So far, Im thinking that there can be three (3) different fleets to choose from; The United Nations Space Command (UNSC) of Humanity, the powerful Covenant dreadnought, or the automated fleets of the mysterious Forerunners.

So those who are interested, or if you'd just like to stop by and poke your head in through the door, just click the link below.

Normally I would set up a forum for this, a separate area for this to develope, but for some reason something will not allow me to set up a Working community on invisionfree.com, so if you know of any other free boards, please inform me, however, I am aware of proboards.com, but think that they lack everything that makes a good board. Thank you.

Aun'aart'al
11-08-2005, 19:12
oh come on, I can see that you guys are reading this

Freak Ona Leash
11-08-2005, 19:39
Go to the rules development forum. This is the wrong place unless this is a mod for a PC game.