PDA

View Full Version : oi!!! [Most army lists getting few comments]

Grimlock
27-05-2007, 20:44
i've been reading the fantasy army list section and it seems only a relatively small number of people actually write posts on any army list bar the ones that are "chessey" or crazy. i've been playing warhammer for years but only orcs & goblins and beastmen i'm starting a new empire army i don't have a clue about it. all you veteran players out there hop over to the army list section and help out me and others, please!

Bloodknight
27-05-2007, 20:56
Actually I think most people donīt even read the army list section because itīs a subforum of a subforum, so it gets overlooked. I just comment on lists I stumble upon in the new posts search and then only on DoW lists. Tomb Kings are so standardized today that commenting on them is boring as it has all been done before.

Makaber
27-05-2007, 21:21
I like to post constructive comments to lists, but I can't be arsed with the most outrageous ones. That, and I stick to what I know, namely Beastmen, Dark Elves, and Chaos Morals, in that order. But by all means, post a list in the subforum and drop me a link, and I'll give you my two cents.

WusteGeist
28-05-2007, 05:51
BloodKnight I disagree with your statement about Tomb Kings. I have made and played a few different list than most of the ones I have seen over at TombKings uk.com Oh yah Hallo all.