PDA

View Full Version : Quick question - rather noobish

Da Boyzz
29-05-2007, 09:35
Ok just a quick question:

Is it possible to take more then 1 power stone in an army? just like the dispell scroll?

also what other items can you take more then one of. Ty

Negativemoney
29-05-2007, 09:38
Yes you can. The rules for it are on page 122 of the SRB it states rather clearly that they are similar in that way to dispell scrolls.

Zapherion
29-05-2007, 11:40
im pretty sure that dispel scrolls and power stones are the only magic items that you can take more than one off. or at least i think so. there may be army specific items or skills (such as bretonnian virtues and high elf skills) that can be taken more than once. so that answers ur other question

Masque
29-05-2007, 13:19
im pretty sure that dispel scrolls and power stones are the only magic items that you can take more than one off. or at least i think so. there may be army specific items or skills (such as bretonnian virtues and high elf skills) that can be taken more than once. so that answers ur other question

Actually, the rule applies to scrolls of all types, not just Dispel Scrolls. Skaven have a couple magic scrolls to choose from but I'm not sure if there are any others.

theunwantedbeing
29-05-2007, 13:30
Scrolls of all types?
hmmm dnt recall it being that.....I'll look at the book.
Oh my....your right,page 121.
Interesting,very interesting.

oooo....that seems a bit harsh,lots of warp scrolls,pretty nasty.

Da Boyzz
29-05-2007, 13:32
Thanks for that guys... greatly appreciated, as i am still a bit green at fantasy. Happy i posted that question now Lol.

Atrahasis
29-05-2007, 14:16
oooo....that seems a bit harsh,lots of warp scrolls,pretty nasty.People were often surprised when each of my Eshin Sorcerors whipped out a Warpstorm Scroll.

Bear in mind that the two Skaven scrolls are bound items so each character can only carry one, though you can have multiples across the army.