PDA

View Full Version : Orc Pirates in 500 point blocks.

Plate
29-05-2007, 19:15
This is my first attempt at a Fantasy army of any type. I was inspired by a post I read about Orc pirates. I think it'd be hilarious to make, as Orcs cooped up on a pirate ship would constantly war amongst themselves. I'm not using many Goblins as I assume Orcs aren't intelligent enough to move any sort of boat besides using oars. I also assume that if this is the case the Orcs would bully the puny Goblins into doing the hard work. I am willing to use more Goblins if they're capable of proving their worth. I was also considering getting two Ogre Maneaters. Anyways, here is the army I intend to buy in 500 point blocks. I'd love to be competitive, but I also want to have a fun army to play.

498 Points:

Heroes:
Orc Big Boss - Martogs Best Cutlass, Bigged's Kickin' Boots, Heavy Armour, Shield - 121

Core:
30 Boyz - Full Command, Extra Choppas - 240
22 Arrers - Musician - 137

998 Points:

Heroes:
Orc Big Boss - Martogs Best Cutlass, Bigged's Kickin' Boots, Heavy Armour, Shield - 121

Orc Shaman Level 2 - Nibbla's 'Itty Ring - 120

Goblin Shaman Level 2 - Staff of Sneaky Stealin' - 140

Core:
22 Arrers - Musician - 137

1516 Points:

Heroes:

Core:
20 Arrers - Musician - 125

Special:
Goblin Spear Chukka x 2 - Bully x 2 - 80

Rare:
Goblin Crewed DoW Cannon - 85

1996 Points:

Heroes/Lords
Black Orc Warboss - Armour of Gork, Amulet of Protectyness - 220

Orc Big Boss BSB - Nogg's Banner of Butchery, Heavy Armour - 124

Core:

Special:
5 Boar Boy Big'Uns - Musician, Standard - 171
Goblin Spear Chukka x 2 - Bully x 2 - 80

Rare:
Goblin Crewed DoW Cannon x 2 - 170

I'm also trying to work in Maneaters x 2 - Great Weapons, Heavy Armour - 190. As for tactics, I don't really know any. lol. I'll attach the Warboss to one of the Boyz squads, the Big Boss to another one of the Boyz squads, and the BSB to the last Boyz squad. I'll attach one shaman to one Arrer squad, and the other shaman to the other (I'm assuming a Goblin Shaman can be attached to an Orc squad, not sure about it though). Please give me any constructive criticism (on fluff, composition, or tactics), or even just give me a comment. I'd love to hear it.