PDA

View Full Version : Tzeentch Mortals - 2000

Rabbit_on_Rampage
30-05-2007, 03:56
Comments / critisism appriciated, this is a themed army so keep that in mind.

Chaos Lord
- Mark
- Staff of owna- i mean Change
- Gaze of the gods
- Mounted
- Shield
- Great weapon
478 pts

Asp Champion
- Mark
- Shield
- Great Weapon
156 pts

Asp Champion
- Mark
-Chariot
- Battle standard Bearer
- Golden eye of tzeetch
- Great Weapon
- Shield
331 pts

Core
X17 Warriors (Asp Champ)
- Great Weapon
- Shield
- Mark
- FC
339 pts

X18 Warriors
- Mark
- Shield
- FC
320 pts

X18 Marauders
- FC
- Flails
133 pts

X5 Knights (Lord)
- Mark
- FC
285 pts

Total: 1992

The Thnikkaman
30-05-2007, 08:01
You would want to replace the great weapon on your lord with a halberd - in the new edition its only +1 strength when mounted (i assume you mean on a horse), so might as well get the same with a halberd for the same points and use that great initiative.

Your army is very small, even by Tzeentch standards. I notice you havent made use of the ever-awesome screamers of tzeentch, which i recommend you take way a warrior unit to pay for; your only fast unit is the knights who will be shot to crap before making it to the enemy. Screamers are great for so many reasons as im sure many people will tell you.

You may want to create another large unit of marauders but with great weapons - these guys are cheap but good.

If you can find the points, i'd upgrade the non-bsb aspiring to an exalted. it's only 15 or so points but its such a huge difference.

So yeah; need fast units and maybe exchange a warrior unit for a big unit of marauders.

Hope this helps.

The Thnikkaman
30-05-2007, 08:02
Though if the theme involves no daemons then i'd go for a few marauder horsemen units with flails; also very good .