PDA

View Full Version : Fleeing troops getting charged

theunwantedbeing
31-05-2007, 19:01
Well as the title says,fleeing troops getting charged(well overran into)
Do they.....

Get run down?
Flee some more?

It happened in a game and I couldnt seem to find the relevant page so we just had the unit flee some more(and it then got run down).

E-Dog
31-05-2007, 19:05
Flee some more.

lparigi34
31-05-2007, 19:18
I believe you played it OK.

BRB P.45. as the only reaction allowed to an already fleeing unit is flee again.

I just keep asking myself if a fleeing unit is allowed to flee multiple times in the same turn, despite pursuers can only pursue once per turn. I also beleive the answer is yes, but I am never sure.

Atrahasis
31-05-2007, 19:23
We've had multiple multi-page threads concerning how many times a fleeing unit should be allowed to flee, and come to no satisfactory conclusion. Play it by ear :)

EvC
31-05-2007, 19:32
Does the rulebook say what happens when two fleeing units collide..?

lparigi34
31-05-2007, 19:33
We've had multiple multi-page threads concerning how many times a fleeing unit should be allowed to flee, and come to no satisfactory conclusion. Play it by ear :)

That is exactly what I imagined :(

lparigi34
31-05-2007, 19:37

Ususally they smack heads and then you spend a lot of points buying Ibuprofeno...

As I read from the current rules, if they are form the same side, the incoming unit forces a new flee reaction in the other unit following the same direction the first one is going to.

If they are enemies, nothing happen, they flee through each other.

And I do not know where I get this from... and I have to go back to work...

theunwantedbeing
31-05-2007, 20:08
Ta very much for the answers.

Jonke
31-05-2007, 20:30

The same thing as always happen when a fleeing unit ends their movement on top of a friendly unit. They are moved through/passes over and are placed on the other side of the unit passed. That unit, being fleeing, is immune to psychology and completely ignores being fled through.

Peace!

lparigi34
01-06-2007, 04:22
The same thing as always happen when a fleeing unit ends their movement on top of a friendly unit. They are moved through/passes over and are placed on the other side of the unit passed. That unit, being fleeing, is immune to psychology and completely ignores being fled through.

Peace!

Thanks Jonke, this makes sense. I knew I was playing it wrong.