PDA

View Full Version : Pipes of rebellion

tenpole
04-06-2007, 05:42
Autobot aka Iscariot aka Stuart

I need to ask is running warseer getting too much for you and would you like to stand down as president. You have not replied to many people PM's, yet you still manage to post your religious philosophy on MY Vision. I warned you in the post warseer Stagnant that coaches were complaining. I have coaches complaining still in stunty where you are, the league is being held up. There is no communication so the coaches are kept in the dark.

If it is a connection issue let people know rather than preaching in a new post.

LordSnotball
04-06-2007, 07:03
erm,

i'd also like to propose that u use the irc channel like everyone else... ive seen up to 5 ppl on IRC, and don't know why you insist on using MSN...

-Snotball

ps. yes, im definitely one of the guys complaining, but i'd prefer to sit back and complain atm and let you show us what you can do...

pps. dunno abt u guys, but im getting bored...
i still think tho that 1 week 'feedback' is fine, as long as the next tourney starts next week. the reason u have admins is to keep the tourney's running even when u r away...

tenpole
04-06-2007, 09:58
Sack your admin staff! Blame someone else. Always works for me.

PhrollikK
04-06-2007, 21:56
wow looks as if I'll have to start watching my own back from now on tenpole! :angel:

th0r
04-06-2007, 22:04
Remember to hang his corpse at the front door, as a warning to future assistants.

tenpole
04-06-2007, 22:50
What future assistants? I will just reanimate his corpse so I can blame him again.:chrome:

th0r
04-06-2007, 23:49
Does a zombie Phrollikk have enough Ag to use a computer?

Deng Ham
04-06-2007, 23:54
I think that AG is irrelevgant. As the only thing he have to to is to take the blame. And a zombi will but up less of a fight. So yea, it'll work

LordSnotball
05-06-2007, 06:59
i'd prefer to be a skeleton, that way if u backstab me there's a good chance ur blade will get caught in the bones, and you'll get mangled in the process...

Autobot HQ
09-06-2007, 19:06
You know, I actually thought about this on holiday alot. With work now restricting botb Warseer and Fumbbl sites (you know, I think I used them a lil too much...), I can't get on as much as I'd like and at home we're still having immense problems, so much so this is being done down in sunny Leicester. Then I just thought that what I needed to do was realise there is a reason I have Vice Presidents that work with me, and I need to use them properly. So that's what I intend to do, which is what I essentially said in that "religious philosophy" of mine. I want this to work, which means listening to everyone more than I have been. If two months down the line I still haven't worked out these kinks and problems, I'll step down, I will.

To take it off me however, you'd have to prise it from my cold dead hands. Especially as I agree with the sentiment of another fellow Fumbbler that you have no self control and restraint in the PC department.

tenpole
09-06-2007, 19:18
I have no intention of taking over the warseer official league. It is enough work with the warseer stunty league and I am happy with that little baby.

th0r
10-06-2007, 02:51
I think this is pretty fair. If the league doesn't work out in two months it's time for a change, regardless of it being your fault or not. Now lets go play some BB and have some fun.

LordSnotball
10-06-2007, 12:41
Nods... sounds like a fair deal...

in the leagues like 7x7 and 5x5 they have over 10 players at times as admins, so that they can set up instant tourneys at any given moment...

oh, and personally i'd avoid using "President" and "Vice President" and "General Manager" and "CEO" etc, because then you get people who are addicted to ranks and titles, rather than ppl who care... have a look at the cr@p the ranked system turned into as cherry pickers fight for CR rather than fair matches...

anyway, things are now going on the right track i think, so hopefully things will get themselves sorted out...

-Snottie