PDA

View Full Version : silly question on chaos dwarves

Kadris
04-06-2007, 21:46
I've searched a few forums and have not found an answer on this.
Can i take units from Chaos Dwarves as a special unit in my Horde of Chaos list like I do Demons and Beasts?

Makarion
05-06-2007, 00:00
Although it would make sense, there's nothing indicating it's allowed any more than including, say, Dark Elves. Note, that for the Cult of Slaanesh they created a seperate army list instead of allowing some units to cross over into the main army lists.

Atrahasis
05-06-2007, 00:05
No, Chaos Dwarves are "chaos" in the sense that they have been corrupted by a minor chaos power, they are not part of the conglomerate of "Chaos" that makes up Hordes and Beasts.

theunwantedbeing
05-06-2007, 00:07
Chaos dwarves are a seperate race and arent interchangable with the hoardes of chaos or beasts of chaos lists.

Shame really...I'de love to gain access to some of the chaos dwarf magic items for my chaos army.

hehe hammer of hashut on a chaos lord of khorne and the armour of gazrakh as well!

Kadris
05-06-2007, 03:04
No, Chaos Dwarves are "chaos" in the sense that they have been corrupted by a minor chaos power, they are not part of the conglomerate of "Chaos" that makes up Hordes and Beasts.

Thank you, exactly the answer i wanted