PDA

View Full Version : WSFA Game Announcement

LordSnotball
05-06-2007, 07:11
Due to Stu having lost his underpants in Rhodes, it was decided that his stunty team get's replaced to help speed things up.

Wednesday 20:00 bbtime (approximately)
'E Kicked Mi Shin! vs Underpant Stealin Gnomes

As far as i'm concerned, this is a grudge match, coz so far my record against th0r is 0/1/2... I must break his track record...

all specs are welcome!

-Snottie

Lardidar
05-06-2007, 14:17
Yay,

Hope you guys have a good game,

Also good news for me as I have Thor in R8 so we can get that game done soon :)

tenpole
05-06-2007, 16:27
I might not be spectating after all I have a scheduled game within a different group (for the shame of it). Well I got fed up with inactivity of warseer so I thought I would try to get some action somewhere. I will be watching the replay if I cant attend.

Thor will need to win this game to get a chance of coming top of tournament. Lord Snotball will try not to let him win as he wants to score a winning streak with the eshin.

th0r
05-06-2007, 16:44
The season comes down to this one game. All the training, sacrifice and hard work comes down to 16Turns. The Gnomes know whats at stake... do you?

tenpole
05-06-2007, 17:46
The season comes down to this one game. All the training, sacrifice and hard work comes down to 16Turns. The Gnomes know whats at stake... do you?

No. Unfortunately for you it is the next three games that count and the hope that Yorkie can stop getting distracted from carving up the nurglings with chainsaws and score touchdowns to win. So thats a lot of IFs.

th0r
05-06-2007, 18:01
Sigh, why do you always have to rain on my parade? Got to take it one game at a time, so really it does come down to this game because if i don't win the season is over.

LordSnotball
05-06-2007, 19:31
therefore, you must not win... i'll be throwing the ball to empty squares just with the underpants attached...

Glad u found another group Tenpole... I started playing NL and was playing only that tourney for 2 years straight... then the founder got a GF and we have't played a tourney in 6 months...

i pity him tho, not getting laid for 2 years musta been hard :)

anyway, the eshin adepts dont have a winning streak as such, they have a won match...

th0r is my archnemesis, my bane, the sole entry in my coaching grudgebook...

and murphy's law dictates that after such comments i should lose to him once again!

th0r
05-06-2007, 23:07
TV Commercial

..This Wednesday live at 20:00 bb time on WSTV, E Kicked Mi Shin! takes on the Underpant Stealin Gnomes as they continue there quest for top spot in the Warseer Stunty League.

LordSnotball:"th0r is my archnemesis, my bane, the sole entry in my coaching grudgebook..."

President of the Stunty league:"Thor will need to win this game to get a chance of coming top of tournament, but in his way is Lord Snotball's team coming off a huge 3-0 victory. This is gonna be one hell of a fight."

th0r:" I'm gonna make an example of these rats. After I pound them for 16 turns, I'll pick them up, dust them off, shake Snotballs hand and send them home. This is the beginning of our 3 game road trip, it's to late for ties and bad luck. We need wins, and if that means dismantling the three remaining teams then thats what will happen."

LordSnotball
06-06-2007, 20:35
Aaaand the result is.... 1-1

This was a close and challenging match, with bad luck on Th0r's side, and bad strategy on my side...

On to round... Next!

th0r
06-06-2007, 21:19
A good game, yet at the same time disappointing as I can't win the tournament anymore. I did on the other hand do 7 casualties and my heart skipped a beat as kyle was killed but brought back to life through the apothecary.

Deng Ham
06-06-2007, 21:51
That's wonderfull news. Now there is a big chance that the Steaks will end up on 2nd in the league. Granted it is shared with the gnomes. But 2nd is 2nd after all.

tenpole
06-06-2007, 23:43
Unless Flobablob win all their next games, in which case they will either be joint first or second place.

Edit: Flobalob will win their next game by default is ncicick is unlikely to show

Deng Ham
07-06-2007, 08:21
Daaaam Looks spokey for my second place after all...

Edit: No he can't take second place. He Flobalob have only one game left. So best they can hope for i s scoring a total of 13 points, Unkess they kill huge amount of skinks they will have 14. So the Steaks are safe

tenpole
07-06-2007, 09:13
he has two games. greeny Meenies which he wins by default and someone else in the last round.

Deng Ham
07-06-2007, 10:47
Why do you always have to be right....

Can't you rig the game against greeny meenies? ;P

LordSnotball
07-06-2007, 14:21
A good game, yet at the same time disappointing as I can't win the tournament anymore. I did on the other hand do 7 casualties and my heart skipped a beat as kyle was killed but brought back to life through the apothecary.

Yup, 7 casualties and u barely managed to score... cant wait for these eshin's to develop a bit... but ur av8 was killing me...

LordSnotball
07-06-2007, 14:36
After forcefully fighting every step of the way, the 'E Kicked Mi Shin! are scheduled to play another match, against coach Yorkiebar's well trained Cheaters

Saturday 15:30 bbtime (approximately)
'E Kicked Mi Shin! vs Da Rebul Fakshun

After a solid 1/1/0 track record for the 'E Kicked Mi Shin!, the coach is getting cocky.

LordSnotball: "Pah, Yorkie's Cheaters will all end up in the KO box, he doesn't stand a chance!"

Is this because in the only match Yorkie played against Snottie, Snottie won 2-0? Is this because Snottie is underestimating the TR difference, or maybe even counting on handicaps he hasn't even seen yet? Or is it because Snottie is drunk again?

To whatever end, Yorkie's answer was, and i quote:

Yorkiebar: "The Cheatin' Cheaters will Cheat more than Cheatin' Cheaters normally Cheat, and we'll Cheat Cheatin' Death to Cheat them Cheatin' Eshin of Cheatin' Victory! Waaaagggghhhh"

This comment was not censored despite heavy cross-examination...

all specs are welcome!

-Snottie

tenpole
08-06-2007, 22:35
Lord Snotball we will try to sort out a game with me that saturday evening if you like. After Dr Who is on.
Then I can get my last game out of the way.

LordSnotball
09-06-2007, 16:02
Game rescheduled with Yorkie for Sunday 20:00 bbtime

just go to the main fumbbl channel and type bbtime btw

c ya

Yorkiebar
10-06-2007, 22:57
Game rescheduled with Yorkie for Sunday 20:00 bbtime

just go to the main fumbbl channel and type bbtime btw

c yaDamndamndamndamndamn! Stupid work! Watch this space for more reschedule details, tenpole has kindly not made me forfeit just yet.

th0r
11-06-2007, 15:38
The slaughter was in full force Monday morning as the gnomes faced the skinks. Including a cleared pitch by turn7, the skinks got mangled. Having said that the gnomes only managed to score one td and secure the shut out victory 1-0. Beware Warseer Stunty teams, theres a new sheriff in town... and hes pissed.

Deng Ham
11-06-2007, 15:50
The slaughter was in full force Monday morning as the gnomes faced the skinks. Including a cleared pitch by turn7, the skinks got mangled. Having said that the gnomes only managed to score one td and secure the shut out victory 1-0. Beware Warseer Stunty teams, theres a new sheriff in town... and hes beeing pissed on.
I took the liberty of corecting your post.
;)

th0r
11-06-2007, 17:09
Sorry, I don't know what you norweigen's are into, but we don't do that sort of thing here.