PDA

View Full Version : Death Korp Quatermasters

the hivemind
05-06-2007, 11:11
has anything new been heard about this unit. i heard it was a mad scientist style unit walking across the battlefield with some servitor doing grave robbing or something like that.

Binky
05-06-2007, 14:28
has anything new been heard about this unit. i heard it was a mad scientist style unit walking across the battlefield with some servitor doing grave robbing or something like that.

There's not much more known than that, obviously the rules are now available in IA5 and without going into details rules-wise he's basically just an independent Medic (with servitors that don't do much). Oh, and according to the description he wears a skull mask, which I assume is similar to the ones worn by the Grenadiers. So overall, I'd imagine a very nice and characterful looking model but the rules aren't that special, plus it takes up an HQ slot on its own.

biggreengribbly
05-06-2007, 14:54
Because Imperial Guard armies have so many other characterful alternatives for that second HQ slot :eyebrows:

Axel
05-06-2007, 16:14
Just imagine a medic with his own unit of medic-servitors, working for all units within 2" of any of them.

Binky
06-06-2007, 10:26
Because Imperial Guard armies have so many other characterful alternatives for that second HQ slot :eyebrows:

Death Rider HQ :D