PDA

View Full Version : Shadowing, dodges and tackle

Lorquas
05-06-2007, 12:18
Hi.

When a player leaves the tackle zone of a player with shadowing does he have to make a dodge roll? Does the player with shadowing use this skill at the expense of being able to tackle the opponent?

If he fails the shadowing roll does the oppoent dodge then? Cna the player then use Tackle to prevent use of a doge skill?!?!

Can you use Pass black and then shadowing?

Thanks

Lorquas

Deng Ham
05-06-2007, 14:35
yes a player need to do a dodge test if leaving a tackle zone of a shadowing player. And if he too have tackle. Then the dodging player may not use his dodge skill.

I guess you can use pass block to get into a tackle zone of a player either throwing or catching the ball. And then use shadowing to pursue that player in the same turn

Doombringers
23-06-2007, 00:18
Yes, shadowing can be VERY useful.

At the moment my Dark Elf team doesn't have any assassins, but I want to try one out.

Darkson
28-06-2007, 00:34
The player makes the Dodge roll first (and Tackle negates Dodge as normal), then, regardless of wheter the dodge passes or fails, you make the Shadowing roll (assuming the Shadow player still wants to follow).

If the Dodge is passed, and the Shadower makes the Shadow roll and follows the Dodger, then the player would need to make a futher Dodge roll etc to get away.

MA 10, ST 3 Blodging Shadowing Tackle Gutter Runners rock!:D
(Even more so with Side Step!;) )