PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Kings 2000

Nickn
06-06-2007, 16:56
I am a little over but i can live with that but i got the basic idea down so here it is

Liche High Priest cloak of the dunes collar of sapesh 285

Liche Priest 2 despell scrolls 165
Liche Priest cascket of souls 115 + cascket
tomb prince grear wepon 104

19 Skeleton warriors standerd 162
19 skeleton warriors standerd 162
10 skeleton bowmen 80
10 skeleton bowmen 80

Tomb Scorpion 85
5 carrion 120
3 chariots 120
19 tombguard standerd icon of rakpheth 280

cascket of souls 165
screaming skull catapult 90

CarlostheCraven
06-06-2007, 17:27
Hi

Did you forget your mummy? - one is required...

Cheers,
Carlos the Craven

Nickn
07-06-2007, 12:39
o ya thanks i forgot to write him in ill edit that write now

Nickn
10-06-2007, 15:18
come on guys please respond these are actually the changes ive made from what you guys told me

Be Afraid
10-06-2007, 15:41
the way i see this list going, i think it would be best to drop the chariots for another carrion unit, and drop one of the 19man w/standerd units for another2x10 man bowmen units, meybe do that to both combat units, and force opponet to come to you, which means seeing the casket of souls, and getting a mouthful off arrows, with a hard-ass unit of TG couter assaulting

Nickn
10-06-2007, 22:17
i dont think forcing apponents to come to me will be a problem beacause the way i see it there are 3 types of armies

the gunline where either you get shot or go offensive mostly cnnons and warmachines that have 360 los and missel troops who have to look at my army as a whole which includes the cascket
the balanced where the enemy has a fire base and the rrest of his army moves forward again missel troops shoot the crap out of my bowmen shield while the enemy advances the cascket will have good los
then theres the khorne simple charge like madmen trying to survive untill combat.

those are all the possible ideas for a rank and file or fast calvery based army
against brettonia hope theres not much cover

so the cascket is almost always gonna work

Be Afraid
10-06-2007, 22:24
well, casket is pretty awsome, especially if you put it on a hill

Nickn
13-06-2007, 13:47
i agree but in my opinon it surreders Vp's to easy if its on a hill sittig duck for shooting and as unit of flers could kill it and the priest in 2 turns

Draeven
13-06-2007, 16:12
the only problem with a casket is anyone going against tk will run alot of dispell, so getting your casket off is near impossible. if it does go off though it can be deadly.

Deceiver_666
13-06-2007, 16:47
Move the collar from the high priest to the prince, the priest has the claok to stay out of trouble, and the prince could do with a save of some sort.
Keep the casket, ithas a huge psychological effect on the opponant, and helps all your other spells get through, as well as mking it more difficult for the enemy to cast.
Add the upgrade to the catapult, you will regret it if you dont.
Not sure about so much infantry, you will be looking at winning combats with numbers alone, but you could do with some units to get you kills for CR too, such as Ushabti.