PDA

View Full Version : Writing story

cleansingfury
07-06-2007, 18:16
Alright I know this should go partially under the story area but, this wont be a story thread. I need a system that could have been over looked during the great crusade and other ventures to reconnect the imperium of man.

Do we know of any system that is not fully explored? Like one that is so volatile that we can not get into it? Any help will be appreaciated.
Want me to kill you in my story? Post here asking with your 40k name, I choose what you are, first to ask is a Jnuior officer!
EDIT My friend Dan will be my senior heroic officer, see my signature, its the last link...
Note the names are not your real ones... more like Teteracus, or Validous, you know stuff you would never, hopefully, name a kid nowadays, make them cool!

cleansingfury
07-06-2007, 18:18
Also coolest name gets to be commisar!

teh_soldier
07-06-2007, 18:59
Sure, count me in.
My real name's Lord Cameron Hall if you want to use that.

Anyhow, take a look at the Anargo Sector project for ideas http://wiki.anargo-sector.net/index.php?title=Main_Page
My friend's working on it, I'm sure you can find some useful info on it.

ctsteel
07-06-2007, 23:06
as with a lot of 40k fiction and stories, why not just make up your own system? with literally millions of systems out there, and many that were colonised in the great expansion and possibly not yet reclaimed by the imperium, you can do what you want.

just choose a sector of the galaxy that is on the fringe of the imperium or such and go from there.

btw - sorry to read about your friend, very unfortunate accident :(

cleansingfury
08-06-2007, 19:59
Alright here is the list!

Senior Heroic Officer: Daniel
Commisar: Cameron Hall
Junior officer: NONE
Junior Officer Flamers: NONE NONE
Squad 1 Sarg: NONE
Squad 1 Flamer: NONE
Squad 2 Sarg: NONE
Squad 2 GL : NONE
Armored Fist Sarg: NONE
Armored Fist Flamer:NONE
Storm Trooper Sarg: Drew
Storm Trooper Flamer: NONE
Storm Trooper GL: NONE
Chimera crew need 3: Dustin NONE NONE
Basilisk Crew need 3: NONE NONE NONE
Heavy Weapons Las 1: NONE NONE
Heavy Weapons Las 2: NONE NONE
Heavy Weapons Missile: NONE NONE

Obviously a lot of spots are currently open! Just apply! If by some amazing chance they do fill up i will name the vox officers, and if by even larger chance those fill, I will name troopers.

So please just ask, want to be a flamer for the armored fists? Ask! Want to be junior officer of a platoon? Ask! So come on the faster these fill the faster you can die to the space marines! Or kill the space marines! The next story will keep all the survivors and take a new batch to replace those who died!

cleansingfury
08-06-2007, 22:51
Anyone at all? You can be famous?

Griefbringer
09-06-2007, 12:02
I need a system that could have been over looked during the great crusade and other ventures to reconnect the imperium of man.

Do we know of any system that is not fully explored? Like one that is so volatile that we can not get into it?

Just come up with one of your own - the galaxy is a big place. And warp storms can isolate systems from the rest of the galaxy for very long periods of time.

cleansingfury
09-06-2007, 15:05
Just come up with one of your own - the galaxy is a big place. And warp storms can isolate systems from the rest of the galaxy for very long periods of time.

Ok , now that we have settled that.

I need names! Please I am the most uncreative person when it comes to names! I have the area named already but, no names for the guard!

Apply for guard positions please!

Custard
09-06-2007, 17:06
Maybe this will help? ;)

name generator (http://www.rinkworks.com/namegen/)

Maybe change Daniel to Daneel or Dayniel, Cameron Hall to Kamron Haal?

Just an idea.