PDA

View Full Version : Touchdown, A New Blood Bowl Site

Jusk
07-06-2007, 20:39
Hello sports fans!

I run a site dedicated to the great game and am looking for new members.

The address is: http://z7.invisionfree.com/The_Blood_Bowl_Forum/index.php?act=idx

We are only in our (very much) infancy but hopefully with the introduction of new members we can make the site thrive.

Also soon we hope to have a version of Blood Bowl Online available on the site, where you can play members across the board with no models!

Cheers

Jusk

Deng Ham
07-06-2007, 20:57
my imidieatly reaction was that there where too many forums. Unless you have a problem with getting too many postings. So that new posts turn old too soon. Then you shoud get more. But untill then. Keep it simple.

On one website I'm member of. All we need is to view the latest active treads. Even tho we have many members and fourms. It's only the 15 most active treads that is of any interest.

Doombringers
23-06-2007, 00:16
my imidieatly reaction was that there where too many forums. Unless you have a problem with getting too many postings. So that new posts turn old too soon. Then you shoud get more. But untill then. Keep it simple.

On one website I'm member of. All we need is to view the latest active treads. Even tho we have many members and fourms. It's only the 15 most active treads that is of any interest.

That is a good rule. If someone wants to find something else, they can look around.