PDA

View Full Version : 1500 pts Khorne

Be Afraid
10-06-2007, 13:50
well, i am currently building a khorne army ( me and some friends are doing a 2k army for each mark ) and, being a chaos-nub, will ask for help with my list :

Heros:

Exalted Champion
Demonic mount
Beserker sword
Sheild
MoK

Exalted Champion
MoK
Axe of khorne

Core:

4 Chosen Knights ( joined by exalted on demonic mount )
MoK
Standerd w/ warbanner + Musition

19 Chaos warriors ( joined by exalted w/ axe )
Full command
Sheilds
MoK

20 marauders
full command

20 marauders
full command

5 warhounds

5 warhounds

5 warhounds

Special :

5/5 beast herd

5/5 beast herd

And thats the lot !

my basic plan is that doggies neutralise warmachines, and chosen knights + exalted go for the beefiest units opponent has. then, following them up is my main battle line :

Beast Marauder Warriors Marauders Beast
Herd Block Block Block Herd

Beasts will act as skirish screen, protecting flanks and attacking anything that is march blocking behind blocks, also as flankers for main line. Warrior block gets the less equiped General, who's leadership will benifit the whole line. thats about it.

MC: 100 !
DD: 6
PD ( lol, works for remains in play ): 2

so, what do you think, also, what are you suggestions to make 500pt jump to 2000, bearing in mind i was some cool looking units, as this army will be going in a cabnet in my local GW

Be Afraid
10-06-2007, 17:37
hmmm . . . i see no-one cares

anyway, i wasthinking, to make the jump to 2k, make the fella on demonic mount a lord, and add gaze and armour of damnation, 2 exalted champs with MoK and minimul magic items and then, some beast herds/warhounds

The Anarchist
10-06-2007, 18:22
It seems a good list over all though i question large groups of Chaos warriors, i normaly find they can take some serious punishment, and still dish it out. so is the large unit nessecary?

Be Afraid
12-06-2007, 22:55
what i am thinking is, 500 pt add on too 2k will be a shaggoth and an exalted deamon