5 out riders 113
musician

20 spearmen 125
full command
shields

10 hand gunners 80

cannon 100

need to drop 15 points from somewhere any idea where

basically i have no idea what im doing , im a whf vet but not a empire one please help :)

RavenBloodwind
10-06-2007, 21:16
Just a few thoughts:
If you drop the sword of power you save 40 pts, replacing with a lance you get the same benefit on the charge and still save ~35pts. This should address the whole 'where to shave 15 pts' issue.

I'd think very seriously about making your army into an Empire army.

Not to be sarcastic, but you really need detachments for your infantry units. Not sure how much shooting you want but an option would be to drop the handgunners and use their points to spring for 2 melee detachments (halbards or free company), one for each infantry block.

Alternatively you could drop the outriders (although I think they give you an excellent fire base for this list) and use their points to round out the infantry.

Lastly, the cannon may serve you well but against skirmishing armies will really disappoint. You might consider leaving it off in such a tiny army as its points could also be well spent elsewhere.

Mephistofeles
12-06-2007, 23:34
I would suggest the following:

Drop the Handgunners (the outriders provide quite enough of shooting).

Use those points for a 10 man strong free company detachment for the spearmen and a 10 and strong unit of swordsmen detachment for the swordsmen.

To afford this, drop the sword of might and use a lance.

I'd say stick with the cannon, I use one even at 500 points and it is just devastating.

It should add up to exactly 750 points, but I have not double checked...