PDA

View Full Version : I may get killed for this

Icewalker
12-08-2005, 16:33
Hi

I'm just curious how much of these rules (http://redelf.h1.ru/w6/bretonnia/w6_bretonnia.html) are correct and up to date. If this thread is in violation of any of the forum rules than by all means tear this thread down. It's Bretonnia based.

Lady's Champion
12-08-2005, 16:40
These are free rules for bretonnians in 6th edition, before the new army book. They are now no longer useable, and there is no problem with posting them here- they were free in the first place

Megilain
12-08-2005, 16:41
Most of these rules have not been up to date for almost two years, since the release of the bretonnian army book. The blessing, virtues, lance and most of the non-core units have been completely redone, actually aside from few stats and a few magic items pretty much everything there is obsolete....

Freak Ona Leash
12-08-2005, 17:11
Yeah, Red Elf is pretty useless since all the new army books came out. And now that the DoW stuff is on the UK website you dont even need Red Elf for that. So yeah, obsolete rules. I'm afraid you are going to have shell out $20 bucks for the real army book.

Icewalker
12-08-2005, 18:12
*runs in circles cursing*
I'm kind of glad that I didn't print out all the Bretonnian stuff then. Are all those characters that are in DoW legal still though like Gortrex and Felix? Borgio, Gilead, Lucrezzia, the Witch Hunters (those guys are so cool)?

Freak Ona Leash
12-08-2005, 18:18
Yes, they are all stil legal. I thnik they are in a Chronicles somewhere...

skavenguy13
12-08-2005, 19:07
*kills icewalker*
You were right :p

Anyway, I'm pretty sure these are the ravening hordes rules. You know, the little booklet with the stats of most of the units in the game. However, this was released at the very beginning of 6th edition, just so every unit would fit in the 6th edition rules. If you don't have the bretonnian army book, you can take this list. However, it is strongly suggested to make a list from the army book, as the ones in ravening hordes are old, not very diversified, etc.

Icewalker
12-08-2005, 20:34
*kills icewalker*
You were right :p

Anyway, I'm pretty sure these are the ravening hordes rules. You know, the little booklet with the stats of most of the units in the game. However, this was released at the very beginning of 6th edition, just so every unit would fit in the 6th edition rules. If you don't have the bretonnian army book, you can take this list. However, it is strongly suggested to make a list from the army book, as the ones in ravening hordes are old, not very diversified, etc.
Thanks. They did come out of Ravening Hordes. Are the Dark Emisseries and Truthsayers (along with the fenbeasts) still legal? And why did you kill me? I don't like being killed. It's no fun.

Freak Ona Leash
12-08-2005, 20:55
Yes, Dark Emissaries, Truthsayers and Fen Beasts are still legal.

mielherne
15-08-2005, 15:09
The rules for the Dark Emissaries, Truthsayers and Fen Beasts can be found here: Chronicles 2003, Dark Shadows Booklet and UK WD 264.

The DOW special characters can be found in Chronicles 2003 and UK WD 266

The witch hunters are in Annual 2002 and UK WD 258

edit: Gotrek Gurnisson & Felix Jaeger are in the Annual 2002 and on the internet: GWW (http://uk.games-workshop.com/dwarfs/special-characters/7)

Normally they are all legal units as in publiced in an Annual or Chronicles