PDA

View Full Version : Proticol question

Ubercarp
11-06-2007, 14:47
I live in a southeastern US city and will be traveling to another town about 3 hrs. away. Although there is not a GW store there is a store listed in the retailer guide and they have some gaming. Before I pack up my stuff though I want to see if anyone on warseer lives there and give an opinion about the store or maybe even get together for a game. Is there a specific forum for posting this. I didn't see one on the forum lists.

HiveFleetEzekial
11-06-2007, 15:08
Well you could start by listing the town/store you're thinking of going to. Not much anyone can say about the store otherwise.

Lord Malek The Red Knight
11-06-2007, 17:26
have you tried calling the store and asking them? its what i would do... :)

~ Tim

Ubercarp
11-06-2007, 18:12
Well, the mods on the old GW board were particluar about mentioning locations. I was just asking if there was a forum dedicated to organising games for people traveling.
I'm going to Shreveport, LA for the second half of the week. I called the store and the person I spoke to was short and the connection was bad. They do have games of 40K but it seemed like they didn't have a game night. The place is Tom's Triple Play in Bossier City

Ubercarp
12-06-2007, 21:29
Called the number and it was disconnected. They have either closed or moved. Oh well, I might still pack the 'nids and hope I can find something.