PDA

View Full Version : What models do you use to rep' your gang?

Pure fear
12-06-2007, 23:54
Hey, im a Mad Scavvy player and i have recently discovered the FW chaos renegades. These are great and with minimal effort make pretty freaky looking scavvies!:skull:

What models to you use to make your gangs?

TheOTHERmaninblack
13-06-2007, 00:52
My gangs are a mixture of Necromunda, 40K Catachan, I-Kore Void, and Heroclix minis. Can't afford Forge World stuff. :(

Fire Mountain
13-06-2007, 06:32
I use 40K Grotz for my gang ^^.
Some of the best Ork models ever (well, some of them...).
And alot cheaper then the Necromunda figures.

Chimpeh
13-06-2007, 09:31
I'm currently using a combination of GW and FW Tallarn Desert raiders to represent my gang. I've grabbed a set of the Chaos renegade militia arms and weapons and intend to use them to add some variety to my formerly Lasgun heavy DRs.

To do this is I have taken some FW Tallarn heavy weapon crew members and as they are multi-part the CRM arms will fit straight on without any hassle! File off any Chaos marks and voila.

Unfortunately Royal Mail appear to have lost my Heavy bolter crew and so I haven't managed to assemble my full gang yet. When it turns up [or when FW send me a new one] I'll put some pictures up.

Edit -- Grammar

Angelwing
13-06-2007, 13:57
I use necromunda stuff with a few 40k bits thrown in for the most part. A couple of gangs in the past have been from other ranges (40k and fantasy).
I own enough eschers to be able to field most combination of weapons.

Ancientsociety
13-06-2007, 14:45
Orlocks - Plastic Catachans, female metal Catachan w/ GL, Sly Marbo
VS, Eschers, Ratskins - all 1st ed Necro minis
Scavvies - 1st ed minis, old Citadel "Scavvies", converted Gorkamorka Muties
Redemptionists - 1st & 2nd ed minis, Imperial Priests, new WFB Warrior Priest, WFB Flaggelants, Confessor Kyrinov
Enforcers - 2nd ed. minis, Arbites, DH Inquisitors

Strikerkc
13-06-2007, 14:49
the hajislam (sp?) from infinity are perfect for van sar.

Catferret
13-06-2007, 15:27
I like to be able to play in GW stores so am limited to GW models. I do use stuff from any of the ranges combined with copious quantities of GS to make the gang look fairly unique.

Eazy-O
14-06-2007, 10:36
I still have some plastic Orlocks and i've gotten my hands on some metal ones too. Some are converted, others awaiting it.

Eschers, just the good old metal figs.

Also a bunch of old plastic Catachans for proxies. Got 'em from a gaming buddy who had no use for them. :)

Oh, also, vehicles, scratchbuilt.

Arhalien
14-06-2007, 11:14
My gang will be Cadian deserters. I was going to use the plastics, but they're a bit heavily armoured, so I'll try and find some of th old Cadian metals somewhere to do the gang when I get around to it.

Ross
17-06-2007, 05:46
For my Ratskins (less Rat, more Skin :evilgrin: ) I'm using daemonette models, chaos marauder and catachans, with a mix of Impire militia parts and the almost toothless heads from the new Empire regiment boxes.

Darkhorse
01-07-2007, 13:30
My Delaques are a mix of the official delaquemodels and some converted Diggas from GorkaMorka. For Ratskins I have my old first version models and I still have the plastics for my Orlocks and Goliaths.